Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The LeBron-O-Meter!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thecollectorsworldusa's Items on eBay

Talking The LeBron-O-Meter!!

Do you think Lebron James is leaving Cavs or staying?

I think LeBron will become a Knick!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

Gone, to the Bulls with Wade. I think us fans deserve to see a "Super-Team".

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Bulls have 30 million is space cap. I figure they will offer him 25-27 million to come to chicago. If not it will be the knicks... I have a good feeling he wont be in cleveland next year. If he wants a championship team he would have to take a pay cut and see if he can get wade or bosh where ever he goes. Depends how serious is he of getting his first ring... Go Lakers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Knicks aren't even an option. Bulls are the frontrunner, with the Cavs and Heat behind them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might be missing something (and I probably am), but why would he go to the Knicks? Other than money.

The Bulls seem like a good option, having Rose and Noah, and they can still pay him a good amount of money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might be missing something (and I probably am), but why would he go to the Knicks? Other than money.

The Bulls seem like a good option, having Rose and Noah, and they can still pay him a good amount of money.

New Yorkers like to delude themselves into thinking that Lebron is going to the Knicks because that's the only ray of hope they have for their otherwise dismal team for the next 10 years.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

People say the night-life and entertainment industry might draw Lebron to NYC... but I feel when you are Larger - Than - Life those things follow you anywhere you go.
    He would get more $ if he stayed in Cleveland, so if he went to NYC it wouldnt be for the money.
    The only thing I can think of is that the Knicks have enough cap space for 2 maximum contracts and LBJ might get another big star like Wade or Bosh to go there with him and rebuild in the Big Apple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

People say the night-life and entertainment industry might draw Lebron to NYC... but I feel when you are Larger - Than - Life those things follow you anywhere you go.
    He would get more $ if he stayed in Cleveland, so if he went to NYC it wouldnt be for the money.
    The only thing I can think of is that the Knicks have enough cap space for 2 maximum contracts and LBJ might get another big star like Wade or Bosh to go there with him and rebuild in the Big Apple.

So do the Bulls and they already have a PG named Derrick Rose....

Bulls (2 max contracts) > Knicks (2 max contracts)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, if he can get another star there, then I can see that being a good move. But him being by himself will be even worse than Cleveland (even the Cleveland was good enough to do well in the playoffs, just will never win a championship)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

Isn't there a max contract? How can one team pay them more than another if there is a max contract. Unless there isn't one.

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast