Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The LeBron-O-Meter!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron to the Nets!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

LeBron doesn't need money. He needs rings and he ain't get them with the Cavs.

LeBron..............welcome to Chicago

Only problem with that statement is that he's said numerous times he wants to be the richest athlete of all-time.

$30 million is $30 million.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only problem with that statement is that he's said numerous times he wants to be the richest athlete of all-time.

$30 million is $30 million.

He doesn't need money, but I'm sure he WANTS money. I think greed probably agrees with his selfish, self-centered personality.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

He doesn't need money, but I'm sure he WANTS money. I think greed probably agrees with his selfish, self-centered personality.

I agree one million percent. Which is why, regardless of whether people want to believe it, that extra $30 million the Cavs can toss him is the reason they're in the running to keep him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Minnesota Vikings Utah Jazz
    See starburyfan662's Items on eBay

I agree one million percent. Which is why, regardless of whether people want to believe it, that extra $30 million the Cavs can toss him is the reason they're in the running to keep him.

i agree.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thecollectorsworldusa's Items on eBay

Cool

The New York Times is reporting that an executive of one of the five clubs said to be chasing James — Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, New York Knicks, New Jersey Nets and Los Angeles Clippers — believes that the prize of this year’s free agency class has already decided on Chicago. The executive told the New York Times, “I think it’s a done deal.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/spo...d-chicago.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

LeBron doesn't need money. He needs rings and he ain't get them with the Cavs.

LeBron..............welcome to Chicago

You forgot one thing though...Lebron is a liar. He cares more about money, attention, and his image than he does winning a championship.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (9)
    Country

You forgot one thing though...Lebron is a liar. He cares more about money, attention, and his image than he does winning a championship.

Agreed 100%....

Do you guys really think Lebron is going to come out and say "I dont care about winning a championship, i just want to get as much money and attention as i can." Honestly i dont believe he cares about a championship at this point. He just wants to get as much money and promotion as possible.

Thats why my money is on the Nets
    Nets have a better chance to win than New York
    Nets will have a better market in a year then Chicago
    and i highly doubt Lebron wants to play with Wade and vice-versa
    also i think Lebron would play much better with Bosh then any other preimer free agent big man(or any postion) because of his shooting range
    if both Bosh and Lebron are signed they should try to trade favors for a SG

Devin Harris
    Courtny Lee
    Lebron James
    Chris Bosh
    Brook Lopez

Terrance Williams, Derrick Favors, Yi Jianlian, and some other Role players

I think that^^^^ is a high possibility

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

The chance of LeBon going to Jersey ended when John Wall went to Washington..
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^ Agreed.

It's a three team race. Chicago is option 1, Cleveland is 2, and Miami is 2A right now.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast