Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The LeBron-O-Meter!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

If Lebron was a liar and only wanted $ he would go play in Europe for $100million for 1 season.
    So to say he only wants money is a lie!
    He obviously wants to play basketball at a very high level and compete to win a championship otherwise he would stay in Cleveland or play in Europe.

And the Nets chances of getting Lebron ended way before the draft. It ended when the Nets had almost the worst record in NBA history.

What does an unproven John Wall have that Derrick Rose doesnt???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

If Lebron was a liar and only wanted $ he would go play in Europe for $100million for 1 season.
    So to say he only wants money is a lie!
    He obviously wants to play basketball at a very high level and compete to win a championship otherwise he would stay in Cleveland or play in Europe.

And playing in Europe gets him fame how? How is the US going to see him play?

SCF Rewards
    Country

a little thing called NBA TV, duh!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Which most people don't get....and NBATV carries about three Europe games a year at best. I've had it since TWC added it to our sports package about a year ago...I think I remember seeing one Europe game since then.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

a little thing called NBA TV, duh!

NBA is a United States League buddy... They mainly focus on the NBA. Plus i aint paying money to see a player that doesn't catch my interest until he's in the playoffs

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, during the off season NBA TV on your local cable station plays Euro League basketball games. Dont you guys have NBA Tv???

And they play way more than 3 games a year, watch during the off season

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guess you missed my last post stating I get NBA TV. BTW, I wouldn't know that because I have no interest in seeing what's on NBA TV when the season isn't going......

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (9)
    Country

the olny thing on NBAtv latley has been Old Drafts...Draft Preview...Draft...Draft Review
    thats been the last like 2 weeks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love how people think he can't win a championship if he stays in Cleveland.

Yea, because they've been so terrible these past few years, right?

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (9)
    Country

I love how people think he can't win a championship if he stays in Cleveland.

Yea, because they've been so terrible these past few years, right?

im not saying he cant.

i actully think its a 2 team race between them and chicago(you guys convinced me to switch from new jersey to chicago haha)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast