Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The LeBron-O-Meter!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

I love how people think he can't win a championship if he stays in Cleveland.

Yea, because they've been so terrible these past few years, right?

Yep...especially when you consider that they didn't have a shot to win it this year because Lebron gave up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

im not saying he cant.

i actully think its a 2 team race between them and chicago(you guys convinced me to switch from new jersey to chicago haha)

Wasn't specifically calling you out, just saying in general that seems to be the consensus.

Yep...especially when you consider that they didn't have a shot to win it this year because Lebron gave up.

Funny, isn't it? The reason the Cavs were eliminated this season was because of LEBRON JAMES, not the rest of his team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

No way the reason Cavs lost this year was because of James.
    He had one bad game that series against the team who should have won the NBA Finals if not for the bad refs, Boston Celtics
    Celts were just a better team

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did you watch the series? He quit on them after game four (arguable that he quit on them after game 3). He showed no interest in the rest of the series. If you honestly believe different, you really weren't watching the games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

No way the reason Cavs lost this year was because of James.
    He had one bad game that series against the team who should have won the NBA Finals if not for the bad refs, Boston Celtics
    Celts were just a better team

Kinda hard for the Cavs to play like the better team when their superstar and leader turns into Larry Hughes overnight and simply gives up. Just throwing that out there.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

LeBron gave up in that series, i'm not exactally sure why but he did, but it was evident from his play that he looked disintrested...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See case_breaker_combine_shipping's Items on eBay

I was watching and I saw a way better Boston team, maybe James saw how weak his team was compared to the Celts.
    But to say he gave away the series and he was the only reason the Cavs lost is ridiculous

Gotta give sum credit to the Celts, they shut down James

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who said the Cavs were the better team? And who said that was the ONLY reason?

The fact remains that he quit on them. For whatever reason. No one's discrediting what the Celtics did, but LeBron quit on the Cavs halfway through that series.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I was watching and I saw a way better Boston team, maybe James saw how weak his team was compared to the Celts.
    But to say he gave away the series and he was the only reason the Cavs lost is ridiculous

if LeBron cared it would've been a real series

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (9)
    Country

im gonna have 2 agree with the 2 cavs fans and the pistons fan...never thought i would ever say that

Lebron gave up in game 4, i will say the celtics outplayed them regardless but if lebron kept playing they could have atleast gotten some momentum for the rest of the seris

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast