Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bryce Harper

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Bryce Harper

Saw a few successes with Harper and had nothing going on today so I drove out to watch him play. The coaches didn't want him to sign afterward and after Bryce initially saying, "Not today guys," he got to the bus, put his stuff down and signed for everyone. He didn't seem like he wanted to do it, but was pleasant about it and ended up signing 4 things for me.

Here is my haul,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

nice success. Are those your holograms?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.

Yeah. I started a website where I sell my extra stuff and I'm starting to do more on ebay. My collection just got so large and I spend a lot on balls, bats, bases, photos, and whatever else that I needed a way to help pay for all of it. The holograms really help collectors who buy from me because they are all serial numbered and can be looked up on my website. They also come with COAs that say exactly when and where the items were signed with a picture of the item on the COA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

How much are you looking for on the ball or photo?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See chaskew9's Items on eBay

Yea same here..price/trade?? whats your website??
    My Bucket: Trade/Sell
    Hidden Content

Looking for Atlanta Braves Autos an Bobbleheads

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure what I am going to do with these yet. I might end up sitting on them for a while. I'll let you guys know.

The website is www.jrmsports.com. It is pretty unorganized as of right now. Tons of stuff, just not the easiest to find what you are looking for unless you have a specific search. Hopefully in the next month I can get in there and clean it up, make it easier to find things with better categories and descriptions and make it easier to get through the check out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Where did you go to get him? Any ttm successes guys?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thekidhypno's Items on eBay

™™™!!!! he was STRICT 1 per after practice. did you have help or something???

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got him at the Astros ST complex.

No help, got them all myself. I think he was just so frustrated that he didn't care anymore. I just kept pulling stuff out and he kept signing it. I wasn't being sneaky or anything about it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (17)
    Country

Are you putting those holograms over the China stamps on the balls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast