Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIKINGS CARDS NEEDED

nouse4aname68

VIKINGS CARDS NEEDED

I NEED VIKINGS CARDS!!! Will trade xbox games, dvds, cds, etc or $$ for your vikings cards, email any offers to NoUse4AName68@aol.com

Are you looking for any Vikings or just current Vikings? Also, what Xbox games are you willing to trade? LMK

nouse4aname68
    any vikings, i have halo, the sims, bloodrayne, dead to rights, and max payne for xbox

nouse4aname68
    nope sry

Hey nouse4aname68-

I have a Michael Bennett/Ron Dayne 2001 UD Two of a Kind Dbl Ball, the Bennett Ball is 3 color. There is a corner that is showing a little white. I would sell to you for $6 DLVD (BV is $20)

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

I have a 1998 Topps Season Opener Randy Moss PSA 8 and a 1998 Skybox Premium Randy Moss SGC 96.

If your interested in either of them please let me know.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Hey

I have a 02 authenix randy moss stadium classics randy moss jsy seat card. I also have a stadium club bennett rookie card. I would prefer NOT to sell. What kinda cds do you have and do you have any football game used cards you could trade in return.

Thumbs up vikings

I have several Moss cards, no Gu but premium brands, like sp,ovation,pro+prospects+ more. I also have this; E-mail me in interested

Michael Bennett-2001 SP Authentic RC/Jersey (#196/900)BV$100

i have a row 2 1998 flair showcase rc of randy moss and a 2000 bowman chrome dougcapman rc lmk if u are interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast