Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Am I not liked?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

ya. Like the other members said, I wouldn't take it personal, and wouldn't let it bother me. For me, I just don't want to be buying cards right now, because I need the money for other things. And I guess another reason is shipping has been really slow across the border for some reason. I dunno why. So maybe thats what has been preventing members of trading lately. Like I said a few weeks ago, Ill be more than happy to help you out to find any more Ritolas. Ill just go through your wantlist. Dont be surprised if you get a surprise package in the next couple of months

Like I said, don't let it bother you :)

Cheryl! Look at this vid. Its kinda neat knowin where that Ritola card first ended up.
    I was just watchin all of Dons youtube vids last night and ran into this vid :D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

Cheryl, I'm sure it's not because people don't like you and for ALL the reasons everyone is listing. 2 things. I know people like you, you always get a ton of replies in your Ritola Show and Tell threads, I know bc I'm always looking at your great PC...LOL, and to put it in perspective like I think Don said. 18 trades in a month is a lot, I've been here a while and never had half that in a month, chear up the fall is right around the corner!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

Maybe I am reading into it, who knows. But Andrew, I finally sent out your card! And Josh, you better start to enjoy Hudler too, he is my new PC man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

youre a girl, how can you not be liked hah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

youre a girl, how can you not be liked hah.

Guys are scared of me? Idk

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

Part of the problem with trading now is if the person you are trying to trade with has no PC all they want are the bigger names in the hobby (Ovy,Crosby,Toews,Kane) or all the bigger rookie cards of the current year. That is the reason I dumped my Hawks, Keith, Niemi and Hjalmarsson PC's. That is why I am sticking to building sets, like I have been for the last 20+ years.

Most of the collectors want Gold and only willing to give you silver in return.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I posted a bunch of Red Wings GU, Auto, RC's and you asked for a price. I gave you a price but never heard back from you. Still this doesnt mean I don't like you, but it probably has me clicking that reply button a few less times than I would had I heard from ya :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I posted a bunch of Red Wings GU, Auto, RC's and you asked for a price. I gave you a price but never heard back from you. Still this doesnt mean I don't like you, but it probably has me clicking that reply button a few less times than I would had I heard from ya :)

Really, well jeez I feel bad. I bought like two items from that thread I made. Hmm, PM sent, maybe this time I will respond.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I post buying threads, and I get no response. Selling threads with GU and such for cheap. Nothing. I have found over 20 PC cards for less than 15 BV, all I get is "nothing i can use from your list." I have had a hard time trying to acquire the EASIEST cards. The weirdest part is I see buying threads, people post in it. My threads where I buy.. crickets. And I pay fair eBay prices. Is it very slow, or do people just not like me? I am starting to think, the second one.

If you found 20 PC cards from one trader, how about just offering to buy them rather than trading for them? After all, it's only 15bv - how expensive can it be? Just a suggestion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you found 20 PC cards from one trader, how about just offering to buy them rather than trading for them? After all, it's only 15bv - how expensive can it be? Just a suggestion.

Did I say from one trader? I meant from various ones. And I don't want to spend money on cheap cards like that. Rather get rid of some stuff for PC stuiff than spend $4-$5.. if people didn't charge an arm and leg for shipping.. maybe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast