Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Reports: Lebron to Miami ??

This Just in reports from Chris Broussard:
    "Sources with knowledge of the situation indeed saying LeBron will join Wade and Bosh in Miami, barring a late change of heart,"

This is blowing up all Over ESPNEws , sportscenter, and The WEB.

Where did this come from?? Miami was barely in discussions in the running for Lebron, Now everyone is talking as if it is a sure thing.

How does Chris Broussard know this I wonder who his sources are?

I still BELIEVE he stays in Cleveland. Nothing is for sure until 9PM tonight when I hear it from the man himself.

Any thoughts..
    I say Cleveland still

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont think he will go to MIAMI. Too many stars in one team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Wow. First semi-legit report I've read regarding where LeBron will actually end up. And I believe it. I think he's going to Miami.

And in Cleveland, he'll always be remembered as the punk kid who walked out on his hometown team a loser and a quitter with unfulfilled promises. Disgusting.
    Last edited by nadeau01_johnson48; 07-08-2010 at 03:27 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

stephen A smith has been saying for a while that all three of them are going to end up playing in miami and he swears by it so far he has gotten 2 of the 3 right so I would have to go with his odds and say that lebron will end up in miami for 3 years then head up to brooklyn to be with the nets and Jay-z

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow!! I wonder if he will really go there. As a Heat fan I will love it but at the same time it just might not be fair. I was more than content with just getting Bosh, but Lebron too just sounds like too much. He should stay in Cleveland, maybe go to the Nets or Knicks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If this is true, I feel bad for Cleveland.. I have a buddy who was born there.. Hes a huge Cleveland fan!! I agree with Jeremy.. if true hes walkin away and dissing Cleveland.. Which I still think hes staying..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Wow. First semi-legit report I've read regarding where LeBron will actually end up. And I believe it. I think he's going to Miami.

And in Cleveland, he'll always be remembered as the punk kid who walked out on his hometown team a loser and a quitter with unfulfilled promises. Disgusting.

I thought you said he was going to stay Cleveland just a few days ago?

Are the Cavs going to keep Shaq if LeBron leaves?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I thought you said he was going to stay Cleveland just a few days ago?

Are the Cavs going to keep Shaq if LeBron leaves?

I've been saying for years that he would stay in Cleveland because I felt he would.....I've seen or read everything the kid has ever done in the NBA throughout his career in Cleveland--I thought I had a good enough grasp on who he 'claims' to be to know that he'd never betray his hometown. This report leads me to believe I was wrong. Obviously a person can act one way on camera, but be completely different behind it.

And who cares if Shaq's there or not if LeBron leaves? Considering he wants to ring chase, there's no point in him being in Cleveland.
    Last edited by nadeau01_johnson48; 07-08-2010 at 03:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont remember what team it was but I heard a team offered shaq a 2 year deal not 100% though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lebron would completely ruin his legacy if he sells out and signs with the Heat. He may win a championship or two or three, but it will never compare to winning a championship on a team that was "his."

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast