Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please read my post again. I already stated "6.9 points on 22.85 minutes." Clearly, this is not a 3 minute playing time. And Shaq was injured at that time. He got all the chance that he can get to show he is still a "pretty good" player. And he failed to show up.

As for why Miami wants him is because he can stand on the court to draw 6 fouls. No one needs him to get any points. If there is another 7 foot guy out there in FA regardless how bad he is, Miami will pay minimum salary.

And you have problem to disagree your stuff? Maybe time to bring some number and history out to back out your logic.

Yea I Just Read your Post How many Minutes per game did he play in the playoffs?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yea I Just Read your Post How many Minutes per game did he play in the playoffs?

10 mins with 1.7 points and 1.6 rebounds. Not a good stat even as a bench player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

10 mins with 1.7 points and 1.6 rebounds. Not a good stat even as a bench player.

So What is your point? What are you trying to say??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So What is your point? What are you trying to say??

you asked for playoff stat and now you asking me what is the point? You are funny man

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like What are you trying to prove with your Little Statistics??
    You want to let everyone you can know, that you Think Zydrunas Ilgauskas is Not a "pretty good" Player?

Is it that important to you? It is only an opinion, so you cannot really prove or disprove, that he is a good or bad player...

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425