Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AI_2_Melo3's Items on eBay

its possible he may go there. as it was a plan with Wade,Bosh and Bron to all land up on the same team. its been talked about since it all started.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pray he has a divine intervention and doesnt sign with Miami. Hey JC do the King a favor show him the light..... I cant believe he going to go on National TV and declare that he's signing with the Heat...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

I've been saying for years that he would stay in Cleveland because I felt he would.....I've seen or read everything the kid has ever done in the NBA throughout his career in Cleveland--I thought I had a good enough grasp on who he 'claims' to be to know that he'd never betray his hometown. This report leads me to believe I was wrong. Obviously a person can act one way on camera, but be completely different behind it.

And who cares if Shaq's there or not if LeBron leaves? Considering he wants to ring chase, there's no point in him being in Cleveland.

I dont remember what team it was but I heard a team offered shaq a 2 year deal not 100% though

I don't care if he leaves either, I was just curious. And I just found something that said Shaq was considering the Hawks. Cleveland will have lots of $ to spend if Shaq and LeBron leave.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i believe there cap space is not clear though til next year and who is going to want to sign with cleavland once lebron leaves? lol only big free agent next year is melo and he will not go there

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I don't care if he leaves either, I was just curious. And I just found something that said Shaq was considering the Hawks. Cleveland will have lots of $ to spend if Shaq and LeBron leave.

My bad....I meant from a Cleveland fans perspective, who cares what Shaq does...wasn't calling you out or anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This would be his best chance to win a ring, but I just don't see him sharing the ball with Wade. My money is still on NY or Clev.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See AI_2_Melo3's Items on eBay

i believe there cap space is not clear though til next year and who is going to want to sign with cleavland once lebron leaves? lol only big free agent next year is melo and he will not go there

Its actually about $2 Million higher then last year

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5362260

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Miami organization had made these moves to acquire Bosh and Lebron I would be able to accept this. The fact that the three princesses got together and had a sleepover and came up with this plan while braiding each other's hair really urks me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This would be his best chance to win a ring, but I just don't see him sharing the ball with Wade. My money is still on NY or Clev.

Yeah that may be the case, but Lebron is talented enough and should realize that if he goes to Chicago or NY even the NETS (With that billionaire owner now) he will get one or two players along side of him to allow that to happen.

Hes too great a player for it not to happen... he needs to be patient. I never remember Jordan crying about not winning rings, and begging to play with Bird or Magic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If the Miami organization had made these moves to acquire Bosh and Lebron I would be able to accept this. The fact that the three princesses got together and had a sleepover and came up with this plan while braiding each other's hair really urks me.

Feeling the exact opposite myself.

If some white guys in suits pulling puppet strings had concocted this whole thing (which they still might have) I'd feel really bad about all of this and be in complete disapproval.
    Seeing as how the players themselves sat down and said "BOOM" let's come together, do something different and take this highly predictable (often times bordering on scripted) league by storm...
    I'm all for it and I think it's great!!!

Now on the Cleveland loyalty tip...
    That's a whole 'nother topic I'll leave to Cavs fans & nadeau01.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast