Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

i'll beat nadeau to this, the Cavs have done EVERYTHING LeBron asked of them, whenever he wanted a player they went after the player and brought them in

they sure as hell didn't get AMARE lmao...Knicks or Heat are the only 2 choices right now, it's just a 0% chance he goes back to Cleveland now. Sorry to break your heart lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's a lie. They've littered LeBron with EVERY player he's ever asked for, and multiple All-Star caliber players.

If you look at the roster he came into the league with, and compare it to the roster for the 09-10 season, it's easily 600x better (not an exaggeration). Cleveland has done everything LeBron has EVER asked for, and then some. They've brought in every guy he's ever wanted. They've treated him like a God. They've handed him the keys to the city. The fans have treated him better than any athlete has ever been treated in Cleveland.....

And when Cleveland asks LeBron to do ONE thing for them (since winning a Championship obviously wasn't on his to-do list), he says no and goes to Miami.

Man....that 'LOYALTY' tattoo that he brags about so often, and the comment that he'll 'never let Akron down'.....what a joke.

He not only let Akron down, but he let all of northeast Ohio down. And he might as well have that tattoo removed, because he has no clue about loyalty. You're the face of a franchise, the face of an entire city--you don't up and walk out on your hometown team in the prime of your career to chase rings on someone else's team. Him of all people should know that, considering his ego is bigger than the entire state of Ohio.

Nothing is for sure yet, maybe he will announce that he's staying in Cleveland, we won't really know for sure until tonight.

If he does go to Miami, I'm happy as long as they beat the Lakers this year.

They played together before on the "Redeem Team" so maybe there's a chance they'll figure out how to play together and share the ball. The only issue will be roster depth.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

they sure as hell didn't get AMARE lmao...Knicks or Heat are the only 2 choices right now, it's just a 0% chance he goes back to Cleveland now. Sorry to break your heart lol.

You know why they didn't get Amare? Because LEBRON didn't want JJ Hickson traded.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

That's a lie. They've littered LeBron with EVERY player he's ever asked for, and multiple All-Star caliber players.

If you look at the roster he came into the league with, and compare it to the roster for the 09-10 season, it's easily 600x better (not an exaggeration). Cleveland has done everything LeBron has EVER asked for, and then some. They've brought in every guy he's ever wanted. They've treated him like a God. They've handed him the keys to the city. The fans have treated him better than any athlete has ever been treated in Cleveland.....

And when Cleveland asks LeBron to do ONE thing for them (since winning a Championship obviously wasn't on his to-do list), he says no and goes to Miami.

Man....that 'LOYALTY' tattoo that he brags about so often, and the comment that he'll 'never let Akron down'.....what a joke.

He not only let Akron down, but he let all of northeast Ohio down. And he might as well have that tattoo removed, because he has no clue about loyalty. You're the face of a franchise, the face of an entire city--you don't up and walk out on your hometown team in the prime of your career to chase rings on someone else's team. Him of all people should know that, considering his ego is bigger than the entire state of Ohio.

This is LEBRON we are talking about. Since day one of his NBA life, he's always been about the money...money from everywhere he could get it. That's why he's so egotistical and so big-headed. All these Cavaliers fans should have known he would be leaving when he started to not even make the NBA Finals. The Cavs did a decent job at trying their best at getting better players in for LeBron to play with, but even though it is minor I guess, they didn't get Amare, and now he may be fleeing to New York to play with Stoudemire [OUCH!! for Cavs fans]. The guys they have brought in, for the most part, haven't played up to how they should have when they came into Cleveland as their play just kept receding...plus, their age is wearing on them [Note: Shaq, Jamison namely]. But I believe now there is a 0% chance LBJ stays in Cleveland as money talks, especially to him, and who could turn down the idea of going to New York and becoming a billionaire, along with getting all these other major incentives--such as his own TV channel. Or playing with 2 of his best friends in the NBA, and therefore gaining stronger chemistry for USA Basketball and all the international play LeBron, Wade, and Bosh will be involved in, let alone the instant dynasty that will be formed once these 3 start to play together.

I guess I should say that Cleveland should just thank LeBron for all he has done for them as if they hadn't drafted him, their franchise would have endured even more years of being a trashy team and going nowhere but down. No doubt about that. That is all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I should say that Cleveland should just thank LeBron for all he has done for them as if they hadn't drafted him, their franchise would have endured even more years of being a trashy team and going nowhere but down. No doubt about that. That is all.

No way. Cleveland is much more content losing all the time (see: Indians, Browns), than they are having a false sense of hope from a punk kid who feeds them nothing but lies.

We've seen NUMEROUS big-time athletes leave Cleveland...and none are on LeBron's level. You know why? None of these other guys constantly said how 'loyal he is' to this place, how much he 'loves the city', how he'll 'never let us down', how he 'won't leave until I bring a championship to Cleveland.'

At least those other stars that left didn't feed us BS. At least they played their butts off every game of their careers in Cleveland. LeBron on the other hand? The last games (as it's shaping up) he ever played in a Cavaliers uniform were games that he quit on his teammates. He quit on his team. He quit on the entire city of Cleveland. He quit on the fans.

He'll ALWAYS be remembered as a quitter and a fraud. Because that's how LeBron set himself up in Cleveland if he were to walk away without delivering on his promises, and that's exactly what he's about to do.
    Last edited by nadeau01_johnson48; 07-08-2010 at 03:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've also thought he would stay in Cleveland bc a future HOF player wants to play for one team in his whole career.

And that's a pretty special thing to do.

But when I heard that he was gonna have his televised decision thing tonight at Connecticut, I knew he was gonna leave Cleveland.

I still think its 70% Miami, 30% New York right now.

Too many stars in Miami with no roster depth especially in Center position.

You really cant win a championship with a 2nd round pick starting center unless he turns out to be Kendrick Perkins type defensive minded center.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No way. Cleveland is much more content losing all the time (see: Indians, Browns), than they are having a false sense of hope from a punk kid who feeds them nothing but lies.

We've seen NUMEROUS big-time athletes leave Cleveland...and none are on LeBron's level. You know why? None of these other guys constantly said how 'loyal he is' to this place, how much he 'loves the city', how he'll 'never let us down', how he 'won't leave until I bring a championship to Cleveland.'

At least those other stars that left didn't feed us BS. At least they played their butts off every game of their careers in Cleveland. LeBron on the other hand? The last games (as it's shaping up) he ever played in a Cavaliers uniform were games that he quit on his teammates. He quit on his team. He quit on the entire city of Cleveland. He quit on the fans.

He'll ALWAYS be remembered as a quitter and a fraud. Because that's how LeBron set himself up in Cleveland if he were to walk away without delivering on his promises, and that's exactly what he's about to do.

False hope being teased, and being jerked around is definitely worse than knowing and expecting your team to suck and continually rooting for them anyway year after year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I'll follow up all my posts of hatred towards him by saying I hope he proves me wrong...I hope he's smart enough to realize his only TRUE legacy is staying in Cleveland. I want to believe he's smart enough to realize that, but all signs are pointing otherwise right now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Jeremy I feel for ya-if I was a Cleveland fan I think id be going insane right now-its like Barry Sanders leaving the Lions for no reason to go play with a great QB and WR. I mean if I was Lebron the choice would be tough-stay with the hometown and play and try to win or go play with 2 of the best players in the league and prob win championships...sorry to say Id pick the latter-as hes gonna do more than likely.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If Lebron stays in Cleveland, why he couldn't get any FA to go with him through sign-and-trade? But wait, who else is still in market? And how many good players you have to give up for the new guy? Do you put back JJ Hickson in the trading block when he could have used to trade Amare before?

I think Cleveland is just messed up business. Signed way too many bad contracts for short term and did not develop any players along with Lebron. Seriously, Mo Williams is not an all-star. He is not even a top 10 PGs.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast