Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Ebay Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay Question

I just sold a card on ebay, but then got a message saying that he didn't mean to put that amount in. I had it as an auction but with a BIN of $200. He said that he meant to only put in $20 but really put in $200, which caused the auction to end. I said it was ok, but I am just wondering how to cancel the bid as this hasn't happened to me before.

Thanks

Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

Who would offer $20 for a $200 BIN card. Me thinks he did it on puropose cuz he wanted it but changed his mind. I could be wrong tough. To cancel the transaction, you have to click on items sold, then on the item on the right hand side it should say more optins then find and click on report a problemor something and cancel the transaction, when he accepts, it is cancelled

SCF Rewards
    Country

Auctions can go over the buy-it-now price without them ending. I'm fairly sure that the guy just bought your item and then got cold feet about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who would offer $20 for a $200 BIN card. Me thinks he did it on puropose cuz he wanted it but changed his mind. I could be wrong tough. To cancel the transaction, you have to click on items sold, then on the item on the right hand side it should say more optins then find and click on report a problemor something and cancel the transaction, when he accepts, it is cancelled

Thanks for the help! I did what you said and I now think that I cancelled the deal.

Andrew