Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kroetche's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone!!! Please read!!

Thanks guys for helping me out with my last sale......This was very hard for me to do but I just wanted to thank you for helping with family issues. Family is important to me....more than cards and If i have to split up my pc and sell some I will get over it. Which is why I have lots of auctions ending tonight on the bay. I dont want to give you a sob story or anything...but if you have extra pay pal sitting around and want to help a guy out I have some very nicer cards ending on the bay tonight, including 4 of my crosby gold rookies /100. here is a link to one on the rookies....then please check my other items out to see the others...Im not leaving the hobby as alot of people on here have asked.....but like i said when you need to help family, you will do anything. thanks for reading guys....and if anyone from scf wins my auctions for the big items I will send you a huge bonus!! Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck! Hope everything turns out okay.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Good luck! I put in a bid on that Latendresse auto but was outbid. Hope everything ends okay for you and your family.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stodg7's Items on eBay

Good luck! I am winning the Radulov card at the moment.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kroetche's Items on eBay

thanks guys for all the help!!! i appreciate it!!