Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country
    See billindallas75's Items on eBay

My Saddle Cloth Collection

It's certainly not like the major four sport collections, but it's my collection nonetheless. They are all race used saddle cloths, primarily from Grade I races in New York, but also include races in Illinois, Kentucky, and even Hong Kong. Some of the names will be familiar with horse racing fans. My next goal is to start to have them autographed. I was planning on going to Saratoga this summer for a week and get some signed, but unfortunately life happens and I won't be able to go. Enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Thanks for sharing these, always nice to see new things brought to the table for all the collectors to see. Nice items, do you get them framed? Or how do you display them?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (8)
    Country

Thanks for taking a look. There are a few of them that I would like to get framed, such as the Bandini, Azeri, KY Derby, Belmont, and the Travers cloth. I'm moving in about a week and a half and plan on putting them up on the walls using some screw eye hooks and rope. By hanging them over the rope, what I have I can easily fill up a good sized wall. I have to find a good framer in the DFW area that'll cut me a deal since I'll have several framed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice collection their. How did you go about getting them? I think that horse jockeys are the easiest to get autos from.