Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I've got a few, but these three Osgoods are ones I've searched for over the past 12+ years or so..

1996-97 Pinnacle Mint Coins Silver #25
    1997-98 Pinnacle Team Pinnacle Parallel Mirror J.Vanbiesbrouck/C.Osgood #10
    1998-99 UD3 Die Cuts TE #171 /100

Just knocked off the UD3 Die Cut last night on the 'Bay after nearly 2 decades of searching! I also got the Team Pinnacle from a trader here 4-5 years ago, so the White Whale list is getting smaller and smaller!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Just knocked off the UD3 Die Cut last night on the 'Bay after nearly 2 decades of searching! I also got the Team Pinnacle from a trader here 4-5 years ago, so the White Whale list is getting smaller and smaller!

Congrats on landing that Die Cut last night!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welp after totally blanking and missing out on a 1 of 1 printing plate of Nikita Tryamkin Young gun and 2 of his high gloss cards. I will be sure that these two cards will be forever searched for unless I become lucky. Heres to having my fingers crossed and wishing the best of luck to everyone else and their searches

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Congrats on landing that Die Cut last night!

Thanks! She's a beauty:

The other one on my list I still can't track down, and it is definitely a white whale since I've had more sightings of it that turned out to be fake than I can shake a stick at:

1996-97 Pinnacle Mint Coins Fine Silver Chris Osgood

I've seen the Solid Gold coin 1/1 twice, but never seen the Fine Silver. Still haunts me...... Call me Ishmael!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welp after totally blanking and missing out on a 1 of 1 printing plate of Nikita Tryamkin Young gun and 2 of his high gloss cards. I will be sure that these two cards will be forever searched for unless I become lucky. Heres to having my fingers crossed and wishing the best of luck to everyone else and their searches

I'm sure more plates will surface down the road :) Especially those Rookie plates. There is just so many!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djmcards's Items on eBay

I have two very elusive cards for my Taylor Leier collection. First, a 2014 Upper Deck Team Canada Juniors Taylor Leier black auto card #54 out of /5; and a 13-14 ITG Heroes and Prospects Taylor Leier Canadiana insert #C-TL.
    These two Taylor Leier hockey cards are very elusive. Let me know if you can help. Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigchubakka's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I am searching for the following cards during the last decade but have never heard if any of them really exists.
    I would be happy at least to know if anyone saw them, and any information where I can get them will be highly appreciated.

2004-05 UD All-World Hockey Edition:
    Autographs #26 Ilya Kovalchuk SP
    Autographs #27 Nikolai Khabibulin SP
    Quad Autographs #AQRUS Ilya Kovalchuk/Maxim Afinogenov/Vadislav Tretiak/Igor Larionov
    Five Autographs #AFGOL Vladislav Tretiak/Nikolai Khabibulin/Evgeni Nabokov/David Aebischer/Marty Turco
    Five Autographs #AFYGN Vincent Lecavalier/Ilya Kovalchuk/Alexander Frolov/Nikolai Zherdev/Nikolai Khabibulin
    Six Autographs #ASRUS Ilya Kovalchuk/Brad Richards/Vincent Lecavalier/Alexander Frolov/Nikolai Zherdev/Maxim Afinogenov
    Six Autographs #ASSWT Joe Thornton/Rick Nash/Martin St. Louis/Dany Heatley/Daniel Briere/Alex Tanguay

SCF Rewards
    Country

UPDATE: After close to five years, I finally snagged my whale! (Off Ebay BIN, which I did not hesitate on bidding. Five years ago, I bid on another card on Ebay and the seller pulled the auction and sold the card to someone else.) Happy to finally get this one!

Here's my whale:

It is Martin Strbak from 2003-04 ITG VIP Rookie Debut set

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

UPDATE: After close to five years, I finally snagged my whale! (Off Ebay BIN, which I did not hesitate on bidding. Five years ago, I bid on another card on Ebay and the seller pulled the auction and sold the card to someone else.) Happy to finally get this one!

Very nice! Congrats on finally hauling that whale into the boat after 5 long years!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I just saw my Brooks Laich too. Probably same guy who broke a set. I ordered it, so just waiting on delivery...

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast