Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

Summerslam: Cena's Superteam vs the Nexus

Last night John Cena made a match vs the Nexus 7 at Summerslam with his "superteam" he's assembled. Somebody has to turn on the team, allowing Nexus to win, but who will it be? If HHH wasn't injured he would probably have the last member, but Bret Hart was instead. The team consists of: Cena, Edge, Jericho, Khali, Morrison, R-Truth, and Hart. Since HHH isn't in it to turn, will Cena finally have a heel turn?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

If anyone's gonna turn on Cena, it'll be Jericho IMO.

Edge is a terrible heel, everyone still loves him...and the rest of them are so over with the fans it'd be pointless to turn them (at this stage, anyways). I personally would like to see Cena be a heel....just afraid it would be like The Rock part two.

Country

The only thing I see turning on Jericho is ABC, his show is in a downfall :)

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

^^ Disagree, it'd be pointless after they just beat him down...I know Cena has been getting beat down, but just by his recent actions, it'd make sense if he went heel, also Bret Hart is a hypocrite, he said he wouldnt ruin his legacy by holding on...NEWSFLASH, thats exactally what he's doing, i wish he was off my TV, he is so boring and ruins whatever segment he's in..oh and get rid of Khali as well
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^ Disagree, it'd be pointless after they just beat him down...I know Cena has been getting beat down, but just by his recent actions, it'd make sense if he went heel, also Bret Hart is a hypocrite, he said he wouldnt ruin his legacy by holding on...NEWSFLASH, thats exactally what he's doing, i wish he was off my TV, he is so boring and ruins whatever segment he's in..oh and get rid of Khali as well

Not at all....Jericho wants to attach himself behind Nexus since he was Barrett's pro. I think he could look past the fact they beat him up last night (which wasn't even that bad compared to other Nexus beatdowns).

Country

It seems like JoMo is turning into the next HBK after his ponytail last night, I'm surprised they left Bourne off, unless he will have a match with Miz for the US title at SS.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not at all....Jericho wants to attach himself behind Nexus since he was Barrett's pro. I think he could look past the fact they beat him up last night (which wasn't even that bad compared to other Nexus beatdowns).

Eh, I just don't see it making sense, he'd be a great mouthpiece but it seems to obvious..All I know is SOMEONE has to turn to swerve the WWE and get the Nexus the win, its to early for them to lose

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

It seems like JoMo is turning into the next HBK after his ponytail last night, I'm surprised they left Bourne off, unless he will have a match with Miz for the US title at SS.

Morrison is like HBK except zero mic skills and he can't hit his finisher correctly (and this comes from a Morrison fan) so basically he is nothing like Michaels

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eh, I just don't see it making sense, he'd be a great mouthpiece but it seems to obvious..All I know is SOMEONE has to turn to swerve the WWE and get the Nexus the win, its to early for them to lose

Well you know where I stand on it....I want it to be HHH, but I doubt it'll happen. Even though him being just their mouthpiece would be the logical way to get him back in the WWE ASAP without having him wrestle.

Country

Barrett is supposed to feud with Cena soon, maybe Barrett turns on the Nexus saying that they are holding him back

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast