Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Well you know where I stand on it....I want it to be HHH, but I doubt it'll happen. Even though him being just their mouthpiece would be the logical way to get him back in the WWE without having him wrestle.

I'd prefer Cena, just because he annoys me with his mayo talk and him fake swearing to appeal the the kiddies
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I'd prefer Cena, just because he annoys me with his mayo talk and him fake swearing to appeal the the kiddies

I'd prefer Cena just go away and retire for good....

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

Morrison is like HBK except zero mic skills and he can't hit his finisher correctly (and this comes from a Morrison fan) so basically he is nothing like Michaels

You mean landing your arm on someone after a flip isn't how it's supposed to be?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'd prefer Cena just go away and retire for good....

I'd be alright with that

You mean landing your arm on someone after a flip isn't how it's supposed to be?

your kidding right? SMH

Country

I'd be alright with that

your kidding right? SMH

I was sarcastic

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't see Cena turning he makes them way to much money with his merchandise sales. Out of the guys on Cena's team, I'd say Bret is the most likely candidate. I was hoping Bourne would be in it instead of Bret or Khali, but I guess we have to suffer with it. (And I'm a Bret fan, but he just can't do what he used to)

Country

I can't see Cena turning he makes them way to much money with his merchandise sales. Out of the guys on Cena's team, I'd say Bret is the most likely candidate. I was hoping Bourne would be in it instead of Bret or Khali, but I guess we have to suffer with it. (And I'm a Bret fan, but he just can't do what he used to)

I could see Bret turning and wanting to promote future talent and screw over Vince and send Nexus after him, soon Orton could be the face of the company, except he's more of an older audience face than Cena

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unless they go a different route and no one turns, and it ends up being HHH or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

well, it wont be edge or jericho, thats too obvious- and i cant see it being truth, khali or morrison- cause no one would care- so that leaves cena or bret. of the two, i can see cena more easily, simply because he can still wrestle and is on the road with the company every week. bret is on the team for shock value, i think his total in ring time in that match will be about 30 seconds.

Im still thinking HHH is the one they are going to use, but a cena turn, if done right, could work

Country

well, it wont be edge or jericho, thats too obvious- and i cant see it being truth, khali or morrison- cause no one would care- so that leaves cena or bret. of the two, i can see cena more easily, simply because he can still wrestle and is on the road with the company every week. bret is on the team for shock value, i think his total in ring time in that match will be about 30 seconds.

Im still thinking HHH is the one they are going to use, but a cena turn, if done right, could work

If Cena turns into Orton from a year ago with Legacy, or Batista-like, would he still get pops from the little kids no matter what he does?

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast