Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Indy day with pics

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jrforcefan's Items on eBay

Indy day with pics

Yesterday, me and my daughter Lauren went to Indy for our annual day of autograph hunting. This year was different since my wife Angie was not going because of school and that I was not doing the Tony Stewart's Indy signing due to a scheduling conflict. Not to mention it gave me an extra five hours of sleep...LOL

Lauren and I left the house at 10 AM and made it to the first signing of the day: Clint Bowyer at a Kroger's store in Indy. They were having a huge "block party" with freebies, showcars, and contests. They was also an added autograph guest to the festivities: John Andretti. I got my Bowyer diecast signed by Clint and a hero card of each driver. Lauren, as usual, got signed hero cards.

After taking pics of Lauren with some of the cars, we packed up and went to our next signing at Discount Tire for Jeff Hammond and Brad Keselowski. Again, the Discount Tire guys hit it out of the park. They had free drinks and snacks and a goody bag for everyone...Yay for can coozies and tire gauges! Again, I got my Brad K car signed and a hero card from each of them; Lauren got signed hero cards.

Next was Joey Logano and Greg Zippadelli at the Home Depot. This was the longest wait...Joey was late and Lauren went into "need a nap" mode. But I got Joey to sign my car and Zippy for a hero card. Lauren got...well, you know.

Lauren got her nap when we went around I-465 (don't ask) for the last signing of the day...Bobby Labonte. This one filled up QUICK, but I was able to get my car signed. If you need to know what Lauren got, well, you haven't been paying attention...LOL.

here are the goodies...

First, Lauren's swag...

and now, the signed diecasts...

Clint Bowyer 2006 Jack Daniels Country Cocktails

Brad Keselowski 2009 Talladega win

Joey Logano 2009 New Hampshire win

Bobby Labonte 2006 STP

Thanks for looking, Alex

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

It sounds like you guys had a blast!
    What did Lauren get? LOL
    I love that Keselowski diecast.
    That has to be the most detailed or banged up raced version Action has ever made.
    Congrats on all of awesome adds!