Thread: Training Camp Autos

Training Camp Autos

What players sign best during training camps?? Any help appreciated.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i actually go to the browns training camp and just about everyone signed except cry baby couch but i can careless bout him

it all depends on who you're trying to get really.The Browns training camps I went to last year I got about 15 autos in total from the 3 days that I went.Most of them were rookies,but it's an auto nonetheless.Sportscollector - I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you arent a Couch fan? in that case,never get into a TC/KH debate with me,LOL.

Originally posted by AllStar004
    it all depends on who you're trying to get really.The Browns training camps I went to last year I got about 15 autos in total from the 3 days that I went.Most of them were rookies,but it's an auto nonetheless.Sportscollector - I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you arent a Couch fan? in that case,never get into a TC/KH debate with me,LOL.
    I HATE tim couch. GO HOLCOMB, woo hoo