Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to be of some "inspiration" haha :thumbsup: McAllister, Chisenhall, or Kipnis would probably be the best to get on a ROMLB and hopefully Kipnis will happier to sign when you go see them than he was for us in Scranton.

I found the thread, thanks for the heads up on that, might have to swing something by bigga if need be, he does some awesome work!

Yeah, those are the guys I was thinking for my ROMLB, but there's a few guys there that have spent quite a bit of time with the Indians. If I don't get who I want, I'll save it for the Indians game next month! I was a little upset, though, when I saw Shelley Duncan got called up the the Majors and Travis Buck was sent down...but I suppose it's alright since I have Duncan but not Buck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool one today......

John "Mule" Miles - c/o Home - 7 days

I've seen some awesome successes from him, and this is simply another one. He signed two index cards (I sent him one) both with lengthy advice/inscriptions. On top of that, he wrote me an entire full page letter about his life and career in the Negro Leagues! Undoubtedly one of my favorite successes ever...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool one today......

John "Mule" Miles - c/o Home - 7 days

I've seen some awesome successes from him, and this is simply another one. He signed two index cards (I sent him one) both with lengthy advice/inscriptions. On top of that, he wrote me an entire full page letter about his life and career in the Negro Leagues! Undoubtedly one of my favorite successes ever...

Very cool success indeed. What kind of advice did he give exactly?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool success indeed. What kind of advice did he give exactly?

In the letter, he noted that his grandfather always told himi "'You never miss what you never had' and that is very true."

The index cards read:

"Baseball is not always about winning or losing, it is how you play the game. 'Sportsmanship' is a 'must.'"

"Remember: It is cool to stay in school. Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste." (referencing the fact that I'm 16 and still in school).

Pretty cool of him to do!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple nice returns today.....

Pat Gillick - c/o Home - 10 days
    Trent Green - c/o Home - 48 days

Former Kansas City Chiefs QB was a nice surprise, had forgotten I sent to him. He has a great signature! Gillick signed my index card with a "HOF 2011" inscription, which is certainly sweet as well. Pretty good day!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You suck, my mail won't come until anywhere from 3:30-5. In the winter sometimes it's six. Our mail lady is a recovering crack head though, so I don't rely on her to be punctual.

Hopefully I get my cards from Trent soon.

All in favor that lambeauleap87 gets a scanner.. Say I. I.... lol

Nice successes tho.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You suck, my mail won't come until anywhere from 3:30-5. In the winter sometimes it's six. Our mail lady is a recovering crack head though, so I don't rely on her to be punctual.

Hopefully I get my cards from Trent soon.

All in favor that lambeauleap87 gets a scanner.. Say I. I.... lol

Nice successes tho.

Haha that's, uh, different about your mail lady...my mail used to come around 10:15, but it's been all over the place lately. Anywhere from 10:30 to noon, and it's annoying...

Still in the process of getting a scanner, by the way! When I upgrade my computer, planning on getting a scanner too. Hopefully that won't be too far away!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff.. got my Green cards today also & he does have a very nice sig. I need to find something to send to Gillick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff.. got my Green cards today also & he does have a very nice sig. I need to find something to send to Gillick.

Blank 3x5's work great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, my Clippers 'graphing just about got ruined for Wednesday...top prospect that I was extremely excited to see play and get an autograph from got called up to Cleveland today...damn...

Page 42 of 77 FirstFirst ... 323940414243444552 ... LastLast