Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea the Bisons lack anything worth really caring for. With Jenrry Mejia, they're not really worth the graph. Columbus should be a great day for you and I hope you're able to get all those photos signed bro. Good luck!

There's not a whole lot of top-level prospects in Triple-A, to be honest...hopefully Bryce Harper will be in Syracuse next year and change that. But being an Indians fan, I'm always happy to just add some new pieces to my Tribe collection. I'll have a friend helping me, so I'm hoping for a huge day! If there's anyone on Columbus you want, shoot me a PM...I'll have some extra photos of the ballpark to get signed by individuals.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's not a whole lot of top-level prospects in Triple-A, to be honest...hopefully Bryce Harper will be in Syracuse next year and change that. But being an Indians fan, I'm always happy to just add some new pieces to my Tribe collection. I'll have a friend helping me, so I'm hoping for a huge day! If there's anyone on Columbus you want, shoot me a PM...I'll have some extra photos of the ballpark to get signed by individuals.

The Yanks should have a handful next season with Montero possibly still be down, Banuelos, and Betances. When Harper hits Syracuse, AAA stadiums are going to be blowing up. Scranton won't be able to handle it, that's for sure.

I'll definitely hit you up if I see anyone I need, let me take a look at the Columbus roster. Thanks bro!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Yanks should have a handful next season with Montero possibly still be down, Banuelos, and Betances. When Harper hits Syracuse, AAA stadiums are going to be blowing up. Scranton won't be able to handle it, that's for sure.

I'll definitely hit you up if I see anyone I need, let me take a look at the Columbus roster. Thanks bro!

When Chiz and Kipnis got called up and White/Pomz got traded, most of the Indians farm system got wrecked pretty good...still have Thomas Neal and Beau Mills in Columbus though, so that's as good as it gets.

Columbus has zero 'graphing security inside or outside the stadium...it's gonna be a madhouse, especially since you can get players to sign when they're in the dugout. If Harper is every in Columbus, I'll be there every day hoping for one!

And yeah, just let me know if anyone interests you...you originally sparked my interest in Columbus, so I'd be happy to see what I can do!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two new ones today, both made possible with help from Riggs...

Jerry West - c/o Golden State Warriors - 23 days!

West actually came in yesterday, but was tucked in the back of my mailbox and I missed it...Riggs sent me a free base card to send in my request, and I'm ecstatic to have this back signed!

Also today, I got in a signed Don Beebe card from...you guessed it. I can't get a return from Beebe to save my life, so Rick offered to send me one of his extras for free. I think it's safe to say I owe you one; thanks a ton!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats awesome man.. Glad to help out when i can especially with the caliber of star that Jerry West is. I have had help for so many on here from Deadhorse, RGP, & akoch just to name a few, Thats whats great about this community plus, Would Hate to see anyone in this hobby miss Jerrys window of signing. Great job man.

also glad The Beebe showed up for ya..
    Last edited by Riggs; 08-18-2011 at 06:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My 'graphing day for tomorrow is about ruined...Luis Valbuena, who I had two AWESOME 8x10's printed of, got called up to Cleveland today because of Jason Kipnis's in jury...replaced by Ezequiel Carrera. Carrera's a great guy...but I already have him three times and wasn't expecting to see him tomorrow. Oh well...at least I still have photos for Hagadone, Joe Martinez, and Jared Goedert. In fact, I have a pretty nice stash of stuff!

If anyone wants or would be interested in these Valbuena unsigned 8x10's, let me know. I can't use them...

SCF Rewards
    Country

One in today...

Matt Stover - c/o Home - 12 days

Signed my card and included a signed testimonial card of his own...the card he sends is pretty sweet, but really glossy so it's bubbled....Clippers game tonight, looking forward to it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt Stover nice. I hadn't thought to send to kickers and punters until recently. Good luck at the game tonight man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt Stover nice. I hadn't thought to send to kickers and punters until recently. Good luck at the game tonight man!

Thanks! My photo order from Sam's Club came through this morning...no individual players (got those in the last order), but a couple 8x10's of Huntington Park (Clippers Stadium) and tons of 4x6 photos that I took earlier this year. Figure those will look a lot better and display easier than the programs I usually get signed!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Link to my most epic autograph haul ever...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...1#post10279941

Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast