Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

For the right contest/giveaway idea, one of these could be yours...

Any ideas for me?

I've always wanted to do a 'Pay it Forward' type autograph giveaway. You send an autograph item to a member under the stipulation that they'll turn around and send something from their collection to someone else. We could keep a running log of how many items/members get given to members. Would be a nice event given the holiday season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some pretty cool suggestions, but nothing has really jumped out to me as the perfect way to give away such a great autograph...I'm still thinking and listening to ideas!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Christmas present from the Packers today...

My favorite player not named John Kuhn and subject of the Stone Berries Three song, "I Could Be Your Jordy", Jordy Nelson! I have a few certs from him, but I'm extremely glad to get this back...postmarked from Green Bay, I figured it'd be Driver; wasn't too disappointed though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sigs looks great, also great choice of card!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sigs looks great, also great choice of card!

Did you get the same on? I know I've seen it before, I just don't remember where, haha.

If you haven't seen it, check out the "I could be your Jordy" song on Youtube...had me laughing pretty good.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Happy Holidays to all of you guys here on SCF! Just thought I'd share my autograph-related Christmas presents...a new pack of SRX Metallic Markers, 500 address labels, and best of all...four tickets to Opening Day for the Columbus Clippers against the Louisville Bats on April 5! Pretty psyched, to say the least...have a Merry Christmas, everbody.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hello_kitty_2005's Items on eBay

My 12/23 success (even though I quit sending in October) was a over a year old success from Donald Driver. Good stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No TTM today, but wanted to share a much bigger mailday...my shares of Green Bay Packers Stock came in the mail today! For those of you playing at home, that makes me a Co-Owner!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No TTM today, but wanted to share a much bigger mailday...my shares of Green Bay Packers Stock came in the mail today! For those of you playing at home, that makes me a Co-Owner!

thats awesome, congrats! Now you need to go to the shareholders meetings & TELL them now that you are partial owner ( cue for you to hold up your share of stock ) & tell them the best direction for the franchise to go would be to trade Aaron Rogers to the COLTS for a 4th round pick in 2013 & Curtis painter! Be a great deal for the Packers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats awesome, congrats! Now you need to go to the shareholders meetings & TELL them now that you are partial owner ( cue for you to hold up your share of stock ) & tell them the best direction for the franchise to go would be to trade Aaron Rogers to the COLTS for a 4th round pick in 2013 & Curtis painter! Be a great deal for the Packers!

We'll give you Flynn for Painter and a fourth.

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast