Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Opinion on cavs line-up??

hey guys, im just wondering what you think that byronn scott will have set-up as the cavs' starting line-up once they're midway through the season... thanks :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See realreodeal's Items on eBay

Scrub 1, Scrub 2, Scrub 3, Scrub 4, Scrub 5.

They might have the worst record in the NBA this year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

:-(

...not that the pistons did very good last year O_o LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

You asked about the Cavs. I gave you an answer. They will have 5 scrubs and suck next year. They have nothing to look forward to for the next 5 years other than the lottery. The Pistons had 1 bad year and had close to 300 games missed by their players due to injury.

The Cavs have had an upheaval in their management department and with their players. They cant even get a sign and trade done for Shaq because no teams wants him.

Country

PG Mo Williams SG Anthony Parker SF JJ Hickson PF Antawn Jamison C Anderson Varejao

Doesn't look to bad, IMO a 30-35 win team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You asked about the Cavs. I gave you an answer. They will have 5 scrubs and suck next year. They have nothing to look forward to for the next 5 years other than the lottery. The Pistons had 1 bad year and had close to 300 games missed by their players due to injury.

The Cavs have had an upheaval in their management department and with their players. They cant even get a sign and trade done for Shaq because no teams wants him.

I forgot Antawn Jamison was a scrub. Real smart comment there, keep them coming.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I forgot Antawn Jamison was a scrub. Real smart comment there, keep them coming.

He is 32 years old and Dan Gilbert has said that he wants him coming off the bench.

Yea. He is a stud. Those Wizards teams with him, Caron Butler and Arenas could go nowhere. I'm sure featuring a 32 year old off th bench will make the Cavs unbeatable.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He is 32 years old and Dan Gilbert has said that he wants him coming off the bench.

Yea. He is a stud. Those Wizards teams with him, Caron Butler and Arenas could go nowhere. I'm sure featuring a 32 year old off th bench will make the Cavs unbeatable.

I'm sorry I didn't know someone that averages 20 points a night is a scrub. Keep the posts coming, I love them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You might want to get some facts before you just start randomly spouting nonsense - it has nothing to do with teams not wanting Shaq - it's purely S&T posturing because of teams trying to sign Shaq outright vs. allowing Shaq to dictate where be plays by forcing an S&T

And for all these "scrubs" you mention...

A team with Mo Williams, Sessions (can play either guard spot), Jamison, Hickson, Varejao starting isn't going to be the worst in the league. Of course they'll struggle without LeBron - they'll also play Basketball now instead of watching LeBron dribble and jack up a 3 with 5 seconds left on the shot clock.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers
    See selby1286's Items on eBay

Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison disagree with your comments. They are by no means superstars, but they are far from "scrubs."

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast