Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

nice carl race good price. nice keso t money.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

Congrats! I almost just beat you to it, but decided I'm spending enough on the other cards I want, so I decided to pass. You picked it up 1 or 2 minutes later.

Good to see it went to a collector and not someone looking to flip it.

ha thanks for not grabbing it haha

yeah all the super sick stuff right now is going to davepitstop-hes outbid me on everything-no use bidding until after he gets his-the price goes down about 30% lol

Country

I've been checking the Carl's want to pick up one nice piece of his.

I did land a Kyle just like that Carl for the same price so I'm happy.
    I go pretty much every Kyle except a Patch Auto, and a Huge Patch Piece.
    I'm gonna try to see if I can get one.

I landed some super sweet Hamlins, Logano's, Stewarts,and JJ's for less than I would have paid for a box....add in a DW auto piece with it and there's some deals to be had on the Fourms on other sites and I'm sure there will be here next week when we get our boxes.

Best of luck getting more Carl's.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

I've been checking the Carl's want to pick up one nice piece of his.

I did land a Kyle just like that Carl for the same price so I'm happy.
    I go pretty much every Kyle except a Patch Auto, and a Huge Patch Piece.
    I'm gonna try to see if I can get one.

I landed some super sweet Hamlins, Logano's, Stewarts,and JJ's for less than I would have paid for a box....add in a DW auto piece with it and there's some deals to be had on the Fourms on other sites and I'm sure there will be here next week when we get our boxes.

Best of luck getting more Carl's.

for sure some great deals out there-Ive been intently watching ebay-as soon as davepitstop gets his theres gonna be deals for the rest of us haha. I got bids on 9 different cards right now-hope i can win a few of them.

Country

I was lucky to land 1st 2nd 3rd Gears of both Hamlin and Kyle for really good prices and also a Nice Kyle metal also. Carl I haven't been able to touch for reasonable prices but someone just put up a couple of the clear autos for under 50$ buy it now and best offer. Might be able to snag one reasonable.

It's really getting flooded which will drive the prices down on the auctions. As far as I'm concerned I'm done except for a couple high end pieces of Kyle and Carl I'd like to get one of each.
    Other than that I'm not spending more than 10$ on anything.....and yes I've won a couple 3rd gears #/25 for under 10$ and one was a Hamlin. Funny thing is most I paid was for a 1st gear Kyle
    due to the multi color ru are mostly on 1st gear #/99.... that's crazy. It's been a fun day trying to get stuff through trades and bidding, haggeling etc.... I just hope others keep buying to keep prices
    up by the time I get my boxes.
    Last edited by tmoneywon; 07-30-2010 at 12:59 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow nice pickup great steal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12