Thread: Spree to the Spurs?

Spree to the Spurs?

Newest rumor has a 3 way trade between Sixers, Knicks, and Spurs with Latrell Spreewell being shipped to the Spurs, the Sixers getting Malik Rose, and the Knicks getting Keith Van Horn. Has yet to be finalized, but according to espn radio, the deal is close to being done.
    What do you think about that one?

2. SCC Black Friday 2017
    i think that would defenitally help the spurs!! maybe help them against the lakers!!

the trade will certainly help out Spurs, as Sprewell is a good, consistent outside shooter; and more importantly, Popovich won't take any crap from Sprewell.

If he misbehaves, he is gone

Re: Spree to the Spurs?

Originally posted by bergzautos
    Newest rumor has a 3 way trade between Sixers, Knicks, and Spurs with Latrell Spreewell being shipped to the Spurs, the Sixers getting Malik Rose, and the Knicks getting Keith Van Horn. Has yet to be finalized, but according to espn radio, the deal is close to being done.
    What do you think about that one?
    Thank you for posting this.

Today I heard about Spree going to the Spurs but I had to leave and didn't catch it on tv so I didn't know who was involved.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Poor Spurs... everything has fell through so now they have to settle on Spree? Why even bother... save your loot to use next year.

that would ruin the spurs...theyre a passing ball sharing team.,,they cant use a guy like spreewell
    and besides new york would be dropping one big contract for another and a worse player

I agree that this trade would tear up Spur chemistry, but i think Spree will benefit playing with Duncan. Hopefully he can learn that he isn't always the 1st priority on offense.

As for the Sixers, they are getting a nice low-post threat(something they haven't had for awhile, unless you think Derrick Coleman was all that great), Rose is a good rebounder, which the Sixers definetly need.

The Knicks would get Van Horn, and nothing against him, but that leaves the Knicks with out much of an outside threat besides Allan Houston.

I really hope this trade doesn't go through, because the only team it really helps is the Sixers(and thats pushing it)

Pwaldo-
    LOL, i just barely caught it when they were doing a Sports Center update on the radio, and i mean barely caught it.

Hmmm... Spreweel ended up with the Wolves. Not sure how that will help KG. It could go either way I think.