Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

wow, so the current democrats blame EVERYTHING on Bush and that is ok. But if one thing gets blamed on Clinton you claim hypocrisy? Really?

No, I don't mind them blaming anything on Clinton. My argument is - you complain when someone blames Bush and tell them they cannot do that. Then in the next breath, you blame 9/11 on Clinton.

I blame a lot on Bush. I have no personal issues with someone blaming Clinton for things. Just stop telling me I can't blame Bush when you are already blaming Clinton.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

No, I don't mind them blaming anything on Clinton. My argument is - you complain when someone blames Bush and tell them they cannot do that. Then in the next breath, you blame 9/11 on Clinton.

I blame a lot on Bush. I have no personal issues with someone blaming Clinton for things. Just stop telling me I can't blame Bush when you are already blaming Clinton.

i get your premise. but do you understand the difference in blaming everything on someone and blaming 1 thing on someone? (for the record, I am being devil's advocate here, I never blamed anyone for anything!)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i get your premise. but do you understand the difference in blaming everything on someone and blaming 1 thing on someone? (for the record, I am being devil's advocate here, I never blamed anyone for anything!)

In my mind, the Bush admin is responsible for more than just one thing, so they get blamed for more than one thing. I realize Bush also did some good - but there are certain things I hold him responsible for.

You (general you) are free to blame Clinton, or whomever, for whatever you want. It doesn't mean you are right, just as me blaming Bush doesn't mean I'm right.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gridironheros's Items on eBay

It was actually written by Sergeant Major Marine and forwarded to a Retired Col. Not sure where you are getting General from!

Thank you Mike - for making that clear.

SCF Rewards
    Country

9/11 happened because of our unwavering support for Israel.

I'm sure that is part of it, if not most. But there is more to it than that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

no i agree completely with that statement, but for people (like Giuliani who said that there was never an attack on American soil during Bush) are just being ignorant.

Bottom line is that to single out American leaders and call them the "axis of idiots" is completely degrading and insulting IMO. I did not like Bush, Chaney, and countless other Americans in power who i believe got us involved in unnecessary wars and were a detriment to our country, but at least I have respect for them. I supported Bush during the Wars on Terror and after 9/11, I just would not vote for him again. To call American liberals though the "axis of idiots" a term that Bush used to describe our most hated enemies, is truly unamerican.

As a sidenote, i wish that we could all go back and listen to George Washington when he feared the rise of political parties. Today, we have liberals blaming conservatives and conservatives bashing liberals, yet no side offers any real solutions, just more problems. Dems need to stop spending like drunken sailors and Conservatives need to stop the religious and bible fanaticism

well said, and it hasn't just been democrats spending like crazy lately. Republicans have had their share of spending.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well said, and it hasn't just been democrats spending like crazy lately. Republicans have had their share of spending.

Well said. Americans are only going to get out of this downward spiral when they (we) realize one thing. There is no us versus them (repubs vs dems, libs vs cons). The politicians LOVE that we are so busy yelling at each other, that they can continue to support the crooked bankers, give themselves pay raises, and continue to invest in China and India while we are distracted.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

Well said. Americans are only going to get out of this downward spiral when they (we) realize one thing. There is no us versus them (repubs vs dems, libs vs cons). The politicians LOVE that we are so busy yelling at each other, that they can continue to support the crooked bankers, give themselves pay raises, and continue to invest in China and India while we are distracted.

This is the only post in this entire thread that is actually worth reading. The rest is 4 pages of useless bunk.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool

This sounds like the ol "Divide and Conquer" strategy. And it looks like it's working...anybody know a practical way to overcome this strategy?

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

This sounds like the ol "Divide and Conquer" strategy. And it looks like it's working...anybody know a practical way to overcome this strategy?

Focus on the things that unite us not as Americans, or white, black, Hispanics Christians Catholics or whatever but as humans. focus in the things that actually need working on like homelessness, drug addiction, taking the country back from ALL politicians and giving the power back to the people. For far too long we have lived cowering in the fear and bullying that they have forced down our throats and I for one am sick of it. You all else can spend your life cowering at the feet of the man (or woman) kissing their behinds but I prefer to live without these ridiculous morons trying to run my life.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast