Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wiz & Arenas... A Good Match?

Question Wiz & Arenas... A Good Match?

Arenas just signed with the Wizards 6 years for $65 million. Now the Warriors can still match this but I doubt they will. I think Gilbert is a good fit in Washington. They got a good mesh of young talent now that if people like Kwame Brown can come around and with the resigning of Stackhouse, they could be a near future threat in the East.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Personally I feel that anybody that can score a point and play a little d-fense is a good fit for the Wizards. I'm not a fan of them, but I watched all their games last season to see Jordan play and I was not impressed with their team play. It seemed like everybody would stand around with their thumbs up their *** and expect Jordan to do everything. When Jordan went out of the game, the team couldn't do squat because they didn't have the talent (Except for Brown)

believe it or not, i think the warriors will try to match that
    otherwise, i dont think arenas will thrive with the wiz

What would happen with Juany Dixon???
    And Tyronn Lue? Both are 2 up-and-coming PG's...

I dont think this is a good sign for the Wizards, i think what they need is a SF or a PF if you ask me.

If the Warriors don't match this offer their draft pick is really going to haunt them. They should have drafted a PG in preparation for this. They did sign Speedy Claxton today because of this but he isn't anything special.

Originally posted by bdrr
    believe it or not, i think the warriors will try to match that
    otherwise, i dont think arenas will thrive with the wiz
    The Warriors will not match because it will put them over the cap. I heard they are signing Speedy Claxton instead.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Yup, they will not match it because they have the hearts set on Claxton like Pwaldo said(dont think Claxton will be as good as Arenas, but he should be better than last season now that he will be starting)

Kwame, Stackhous and Arenas won't help the Wizards do much more than perhaps make the playoffs

their games are so flawed that their weaknesses are easily exploited by good teams in the playoffs

Just look at Stackhouse 2 years ago --- he was totally shut down by the Nets.

yeah, seems like arenas isnt coming...i figured they would have tried to dump salary, like Dampier, to try and keep him...
    The Wizards are really confusing, because now they have lue, stack, arenas, dixon, and steve blake (i think hell make it)

a very very young team, led by Stackhouse, who's a headcase unto himself.

I still think Kwame Brown, the first player taken #1 overall right out of high school, was a joke of a pick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast