Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

will the "my posts" tab return?

Yes, soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See Nathan7070's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Guess I missed all the fun but is the search option that was to the left of the quick links gone for awhile too?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Guess I missed all the fun but is the search option that was to the left of the quick links gone for awhile too?

yes

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any other issues?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just to give everyone an idea of the "spike" is traffic or attack we had yesterday (see attachment). Typically, a server sits around 1-2 server load. Anything over 10 starts to become critical. We hit 40 and went down. Then we had database issues from the crash and went down twice. After that we were fine, then hit 80!

I fixed the database issues and turned off some services and since then we have been less than 1 on the server load.

For a long-term fix, I have to do some MAJOR optimization of the database. I may also need to add some more hardware. Regardless if we had a spike in traffic or got attacked with a denial of service, I need to make some major changes or turn off a lot of services. There is SO MUCH that goes into making a site run smoothly! We've had some pains over the years and have always gotten through them. This one will be no different. Thanks for your patience during our downtime and limited site features!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

my posts is still gone as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like SCF is getting more traffic!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games. Always looking for 86-87 Fleer basketball - even commons - the more, the better :) Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

The search feature at the top is not available right now.
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

lol guys if you'd read and just realize what he has said, he has turned off ALL search options...meaning you can't SEARCH for threads, posts, etc...if it involves the system doing some digging for you, it is turned OFF right now. Hope this helps you Mike so that you don't have to make a long post for everybody each time someone has a question.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

lol guys if you'd read and just realize what he has said, he has turned off ALL search options...meaning you can't SEARCH for threads, posts, etc...if it involves the system doing some digging for you, it is turned OFF right now. Hope this helps you Mike so that you don't have to make a long post for everybody each time someone has a question.

I only read the first page but i assure you i know how to read & realize

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast