Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brose61's Items on eBay

there's usually a better selection of the older stuff, but a good mix of older/newer stuff. Never know though.

anyone know if it will be a good selection of newer cards down there are will most be vintage, im looking for 2008-2010 autos and such

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

there's usually a better selection of the older stuff, but a good mix of older/newer stuff. Never know though.

thanks for the info, hopefully the trips worth while then.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Surfcali711's Items on eBay

I usually go to them all and see both old and new more so older i would say but they will have nice cards.always enjoy the first walk threw.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    See orangedolphin's Items on eBay

There will be both...New and old. I know of 6 dealers going with lots of Wax also

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

very enjoyable show imo, picked up some nice stuff and had fun doing so

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Was good to see those of you who stopped by the tables today. I know I talked to xnamyeknomx and pitofsteel. I am set up next to SparkySportz. If anyone else came by, I'm sorry if I missed you. A lot of foot traffic today. This fullness of the show is a bit misleading though with the number of toy vendors there.

Wanted to give a shout out to my buddy, Scott Haas with Scott's Toys. If you are looking for Armanti Edwards Autographed photos or Memorabilia, be sure to check him out. He had a signing at his store over the summer and has some really nice pieces at a good price. If you do stop to see him, be sure to let him know that I sent you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

Was good to see those of you who stopped by the tables today. I know I talked to xnamyeknomx and pitofsteel. I am set up next to SparkySportz. If anyone else came by, I'm sorry if I missed you. A lot of foot traffic today. This fullness of the show is a bit misleading though with the number of toy vendors there.

Wanted to give a shout out to my buddy, Scott Haas with Scott's Toys. If you are looking for Armanti Edwards Autographed photos or Memorabilia, be sure to check him out. He had a signing at his store over the summer and has some really nice pieces at a good price. If you do stop to see him, be sure to let him know that I sent you.

didnt make it by your table but someone told me you had a phillip rivers it was either ultimate or national treasures auto you were selling if so i would be interested in it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yup...2006 National Treasures:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (350)
    Country

Yup...2006 National Treasures:

pm me the price you were asking for it. its a nice card, if I was going back tommorrow I woulda checked it out

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most Ive gotten in a show

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1220289

Huge pickups for my pc!!!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast