Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

finally I got a win on the board!! Now I just need to put a little run together and get back in this thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

I think my matchup analysis needed to go a little more in depth about how I rocked Victors with 153 points.

Seriously though...153 points in a non PPR league is insane.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Week 5 wrap posted! Sorry it was late...I was wore out last night!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

For the first time in the 2 years we have been doing this I made the worst plays I could have and went with "the possibilities" instead of Old reliable and it has screwed me... Seriously... What was I think with Green-Ellis over Stephen Jackson and Mercedes Lewis over Jeremy Maclin.... Congrats to the twitch on moving to 5-1 barring something miraculous happening... That being Dallas Clark and Austin Collie actually showing up tonight...

And Brady throwing the last second heave into the endzone getting picked off didnt help either....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

For the first time in the 2 years we have been doing this I made the worst plays I could have and went with "the possibilities" instead of Old reliable and it has screwed me... Seriously... What was I think with Green-Ellis over Stephen Jackson and Mercedes Lewis over Jeremy Maclin.... Congrats to the twitch on moving to 5-1 barring something miraculous happening... That being Dallas Clark and Austin Collie actually showing up tonight...

And Brady throwing the last second heave into the endzone getting picked off didnt help either....

I did the same thing in another league and I'm kicking myself. Mike Williams TB had a TD in 3 of 4 games...Dwayne Bowe had one decent game all year...and DeSean Jackson hadn't done a thing while Kolb has been QB. So I roll with Mike Williams...he gets 4, DeSean gets 19 on the first two drives before getting hurt, and Bowe gets 24. And now I'm likely to lose because of that single decision. C'mon Zach Miller, save me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

really???

really???

Don't know if you guys notcied the mistakes I made ... AGAIN!!!

lord help me, this Fantasy Football is going to kill me!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Week 6 wrap posted!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well I made a great decision this morning. I chose between Patrick Crayton, Steve Johnson, and Danny Woodhead...I picked Crayton. Why? Because Kenny Britt was in a fight, was not starting, and it was unclear how much he would play. My gut told me I would sit him and he would go off...now there are 42 unused points on my bench and I'm down by 46.8 right now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ouch! It doesnt look good for my team once again this afternoon... Its about time to pull a Detroit Lions and play for the number 1 draft pick next year lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

dont feel bad.... The raiders have 21 points through 1 quarter and i played the Ravens who got me 3 points

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast