Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im looking for 8x10s

What do sports do you have? other than baseball?

Any Nomar Garciaparras?

SCF Rewards
    Country

can i get a list of abseball and football looking for braves redsox (already have most big players but want extras incase of damage) any other team pleaseee

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (15)
    Country

It is, But I am a huge Hawks fan and that Item I will be keeping. I do have some extra pucks and stuff we could work on, but that magazine is not for sale. Thank you very much for your interest though.

What extra stuff do you have, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shev: I mainly have baseball with some hockey stuff( all blackhawks). I do have a Candid Nomar photo that I took and he autographed. I really dont want it any more so if you like it it is yours for 20 bucks shipped. I also have a signed oml baseball of Nomar on the Horseshoe if you want that for 25. Let me know.
    Chipper: We never did football so we absolutely nothing there, as for Braves we have some Glavine, one Chipper(it might be taken), Derek lowe signed Ball, Ankiel signed ball and beckett magazine(cardinals). Red Sox: We have a baseball that we were going to start a team baseball with that has Francona on the swet spot, Dale Sveum, and one other on there. That ball you can have for the cost of the baseball at 16 dollars. Also a John Lackey signed SI when he was with the Angels. Please let me know if any of this interests you guys

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may be interested in both nomars, if there pick oml?

I like a list for 8x10s and SI from the 200s till 08(is that too much

SCF Rewards
    Country

Blk dodge: I started collecting Hockey last year so I have quite a bit of stuff. Alot of Hjalmarrson, toews, Cam Barker, Burish, Versteeg, Makita, Esposito, Capitals: Mike Green, Eric Fehr, Joe Corvo, David Steckel. Some Hawks Team signed items. That kind of stuff. Mainly Hawks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any chipper Jones or Joey Votto

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Chipper Jones 8x10 that may be on its way out the door but Ill let you know

SCF Rewards
    Country

also do you guys have jersey or jersey shirt signed?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shev we have a couple of jerseys done but those we are keeping for our own collection. The only one we are getting rid of is a Chicago Blackhawks team partially signed jersey. That is it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast