Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See scv_3rd_valve's Items on eBay

09-10 ITG Between the pipes question

I can't seem to find any sealed hobby boxes of this set anywhere on ebay! I don't like going through LCS or online stores where they sell the boxes more than what they buy them for cause they have to make a profit. I always go through this forum or ebay. For some reason I haven't been able to find a Hobby box of this set yet! Was it short printed? Any answers would be great! thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See edthesandwich's Items on eBay

The product sold out FAST. LCS's jacked up the prices big-time and still ran out of it, so I'm not surprised at all to see the well run out on eBay.

I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing any more show up, and certainly not for a decent price. You could do a lot worse, though, than trying a place like Dave and Adam's, Pittsburgh Sports Wholesale or Blowout. They tend to be quite fair with their prices.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

I can't seem to find any sealed hobby boxes of this set anywhere on ebay! I don't like going through LCS or online stores where they sell the boxes more than what they buy them for cause they have to make a profit. I always go through this forum or ebay. For some reason I haven't been able to find a Hobby box of this set yet! Was it short printed? Any answers would be great! thanks.

What? You don't like buying boxes from stores because they have to make a profit.. well duh. You want to buy off eBay? They sell to make a profit, or they are searched. I am so confused by your thought process on buying boxes. But anywhere they are sold, it is for a profit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What I meant was that LCS normally charge way more than you could get in an ebay auction. For example: I bought a box of 09-10 SPA for $80 and at my LCS it was $110. Thats what I am talking about. I hate it when they jack up the price a lot, thats all...

What? You don't like buying boxes from stores because they have to make a profit.. well duh. You want to buy off eBay? They sell to make a profit, or they are searched. I am so confused by your thought process on buying boxes. But anywhere they are sold, it is for a profit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wildwestgal63's Items on eBay

What I meant was that LCS normally charge way more than you could get in an ebay auction. For example: I bought a box of 09-10 SPA for $80 and at my LCS it was $110. Thats what I am talking about. I hate it when they jack up the price a lot, thats all...

Oh, well DACW/Blowout have prices cheaper than eBay usually, and they are safe.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What was the break/pulls like on the box of SPA from the bay??? I ask this because I really don't trust sealed hobby boxes on ebay because more often than not, the boxes could have been searched or could be the last of a case break and the seller has already got the "case hit" or loaded box of that case. This is a very interesting and helpful topic....thank you.

Brian F-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

I would never buy a box on ebay. Only from my LCS. You never know what you are getting is unsearched. It is way too easy to do! Id rather pay $20 more for a box knowing I had a chance at the big case hit. It is almost a guarantee that boxes are searched by most ebay sellers, even if they put "unsearched" in the item description! Just my opinion!
    Only buy boxes from a trusted source! Or if you watched the case being opened in front of you then you pick your box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See edthesandwich's Items on eBay

Oh, well DACW/Blowout have prices cheaper than eBay usually, and they are safe.

Seconded with authority. You can't always count on an LCS to offer prices in line with some of these online behemoths, and how could they? They work on much smaller scales, with much smaller customer bases. But I will never EVER buy a product from my crook of an LCS here in St. John's. His prices are borderline criminal.

It's DACW and Blowout all day and night for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I have no idea what this means lol...

It's DACW and Blowout all day and night for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Sorry, I have no idea what this means lol...

They will only buy from DAVE AND ADAMS CARD WORLD (DACW) or BLOWOUT, both are big online sellers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast