Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Which box to buy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which box to buy?

I have about $85 to spend on a box. Which box should i buy? Looking for nice looking base set, good insert set, atleast 2 gu and one auto. Im hoping to make my money back in bv like i have done in the past with 03-04 UD Glass and 04-05 Authentix. I live in California near Frank and Sons so everything over there is cheaper. Some of my options I have seen are:

04-05 Throwbacks
    04-05 E-XL
    04-05 Authentix
    04-05 Sweet Shot
    04-05 Hardcourt
    04-05 Showcase
    04-05 Sweet Sigs

im not limiting my options to those but I need your opinion on which box to get around $85 not just looking at those. I wanna hear your stories and opinions thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gooner_Singe's Items on eBay

I like Throwbacks and Showcase, they seem to be good boxes, 3 GU's/Autos per box

SCF Rewards
    Country

go with the new topps luxery box, 4 gu, and one auto per box, look them up on ebay to see what you can pull theyre sweet, I just preordered 2 boxes.