Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are Rawling OLB3 Practice Baseball Good For Autos?

Are these balls similar to the ROMLB since it is also made by Rawling? If I do get non ROMLB it will be for average or below average players to sign such as crappy scrubs on the Jays.

is this a good price for them

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.js...822424.1164776

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See indian1797's Items on eBay

From what Ive heard, these are the worst to get signed as the auto fades quickly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

I can't recommend against using them enough.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

I got one signed last week by a half decent minor league player, just to save money and not buy a ROMLB. That being said, I wrapped it up and stored it very carefully to help avoid fading.

Plus, you can find ROMLB's in the U.S. at Target for $15 a piece

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any ball with synthetic = garbage. They will only let you down. I don't care what kind of pen you use, they will fade.

The trick is finding a ball with genuine leather. I have a variety of balls all with genuine leather and not one is faded.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Any ball with synthetic = garbage. They will only let you down. I don't care what kind of pen you use, they will fade.

The trick is finding a ball with genuine leather. I have a variety of balls all with genuine leather and not one is faded.

Ditto, I've been saying that for years! If it's genuine leather and you use a nice "cheap" blue BIC (non-gel!), they last. If you use a synthetic, take a picture because in a year it's a gonerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr007man's Items on eBay

Yea, I got a couple on them early on...regret it now. Got a few earlier this year...haven't seen the light of day and have been packed up since I got them. Pulled them out the other day and already starting to blur a bit.