Question about multi-colored jersey cards

if a jersey card is worth $20 and it was two-colored does that take the price up? PLMK

2. SCC Cyber Week 2017

Re: Question about multi-colored jersey cards

Originally posted by kirkham08
    if a jersey card is worth $20 and it was two-colored does that take the price up? PLMK
    didnt someone have the same exact post!?!?! anyway beckett. doesnt add book value but you can prolly get more in a trade for it

depends how big it is...if its a stripe its not worth any more, if its a swatch that seems like it must have come from a certain place on the jersey, then possibly more

If your ever trading one to me then NO!! But i would say multi-color carries a premium..

There was an article about bat cards, and U.D(i think) stated they didn't plan on getting into the wording, or sigs, but did! They sent out congrats to those who received that part of the bat, which was like 5% of the print run. And the variation premium was bourne!!

if you sold it on ebay you could probably get $5 more unless its got tons of colors or is a cool part of the jersey...then it could SKYROCKET!

beckett sometimes has prices for patches of jersey cards that are not all patches. Like 2001 Fleer Final Cut jersey cards. Beckett says that if it is a patch the price goes up by 1.5x 3x the price of the regular jersey.Hope this helps.

Multi color jerseys will probably only increase in value if a significant part of the swatch is a different color. If you're lucky, you'll have yourself a patch card.