Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would think when the Undertaker leaves, he goes out at a Wrestlemainia with one final win

So does that mean Jericho wins Sunday?? I cant see that

And how long are they going to let the Big Show demolish CM Punk--Punk must have done something in the company

No punk is just a heel, thats the way heels get treated now a days. You can thank creative for that.

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

Well, I'll be watching it on a stream. Jericho could win, Miz cashes, DBD interferes, and then Alex Riley makes the save but DBD ducks and Riley takes out Miz

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I'll be watching it on a stream. Jericho could win, Miz cashes, DBD interferes, and then Alex Riley makes the save but DBD ducks and Riley takes out Miz

lol totally over thinking it, miz has a fued there is no way he is going to cash. I can see bryan beating the miz tomorrow and miz cashing it in on the same title down the road. It would ruin his chance and main event status but hes still young and has a bright career.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Who would really care? LOL. Kofi turning heel would be interesting, but even as a face he doesn't get a huge reaction....MVP even less than Kofi.

Kofi gets big reactions actually, from all the spoilers I read, it says Kofi gets loud pops, but the same people say when they watch the show, it doesnt translate onto TV...

Sheamus will drop the title in the near future for the return of hhh and hunter will fued with him over there long term beef. Nexus is going to decengrate here before long unless they pick up nxt season 2 to join with them.

This is pretty much the reason HHH isnt turning heel, atleast right away, he has to finish the program with Sheamus..basically HHH comes back, tells Sheamus he's going to get vengance..every RAW until the PPV Sheamus hurts HHH, then the PPV HHH beats Sheamus and its all over

As far as not caring about mvp, he was one of the best heels of his time. WWE made a huge mistake turning him face. He got a huge pop when his music hit.

Heels are not supposed to get pop, they're suppose to be boo'd....
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive also heard about kofi, but since hes a mid card its hard for him to be a good face sometimes. I think a kofi turn would be interesting

Country

I think HHH enjoys being a face. Plus his merch sells alot too. I think cena bs taker is possible for wm. It's the biggest match left in my opinion. Yeah I know it happened like 7 years ago but this is a much different time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

na i think they will drag out taker vs cane for mania

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

Any predictions for NOC tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let get the card real quick and i will post a thread

Country

I think Kane taker ends at hell in the cell, btw great ppv so far!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast