Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eTopps: Why do you Like it?

eTopps: Why do you Like it?

Why do you like eTopps cards? What attracts you to them? I myself don't collect them but really want to hear your input. Just curious. Thanks!

Tim

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I love etopps because I only get the players I LIKE, the cards look nice, and the cards hold their values and often go up, helping me buy more etopps cards!!

I just within the last week have gotten into them. And I probably wouldn't have, had it not been for some of the people I have talked to in this forum and I'm so far pretty happy I did. In my opinion I enjoy the fact that there is no S&H charges, I know the cards are in mint condition, and I know what I'm getting...Don't get me wrong I still enjoy collecting regular cards and probably always will, but I get tired of spending hundreds of dollars on hobby boxes only to come up shorted sometimes, there's nothing like pulling a great card from a box, but it's also a pretty good feeling to win a card in a auction for what you think is a great price and then for that card to turn around and skyrcket in price. And as I see etopps growing in the collecting community I feel that it's popularity will continue to grow!!!

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I'm pretty new to eTopps, how does it work? I'm interested in getting into it. Thanks!

Tim

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    I'm pretty new to eTopps, how does it work? I'm interested in getting into it. Thanks!

Tim
    That's a very open-ended question and a very hard one to answer. I suggest you go to www.etopps.com and view the tour. The link for the tour is on the main page and says :

What's etopps ?
    Check out The Play
    Book. Get play by
    play info for all
    things etopps.

Click that and it opens up a movie for you to watch and interact with. Then if you have questins it's easier to answer specific ones then just the general "how does it work?" question.

Its very easy and simple in terms of trading. You know what the cards look like and you just set up an auction! (But the damn 31 cent fees!!!! and 3 day auction time). If you get them in hand they look very nice too. Also I like how I can buy players that I want and not have a bunch of crap (can I say that) cards leftover. I just wish there were like Game Used Cards....

Originally posted by Qball76
    I just within the last week have gotten into them. And I probably wouldn't have, had it not been for some of the people I have talked to in this forum and I'm so far pretty happy I did. In my opinion I enjoy the fact that there is no S&H charges, I know the cards are in mint condition, and I know what I'm getting...Don't get me wrong I still enjoy collecting regular cards and probably always will, but I get tired of spending hundreds of dollars on hobby boxes only to come up shorted sometimes, there's nothing like pulling a great card from a box, but it's also a pretty good feeling to win a card in a auction for what you think is a great price and then for that card to turn around and skyrcket in price. And as I see etopps growing in the collecting community I feel that it's popularity will continue to grow!!!
    You may have just convinced me to get into eTopps. I have not been buying that many regular cards lately and I've been meaning to check out these "new" cards.

Originally posted by pwaldo
    You may have just convinced me to get into eTopps. I have not been buying that many regular cards lately and I've been meaning to check out these "new" cards.
    I've only been in them a week and already I'm hooked, give em a shot by just spending a few bucks and see how you like it. The most important rule buy cheap sell hi LOL!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast