Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Photo Thread

here's me at ESPN hq in bristol, CT. I'm in the desk at the SportsCenter studio. A friend of my dad's installs all the raised computer floors there. He lets me work there with him and tag along a couple days a month. Its wicked awesome

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...1/meatespn.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

I went to a Jim Covert (former tackle on the 1985 Super Bowl Champion Bears) signing today at a local Wal-Mart. My wife took this picture of Jim, my son & me. Notice the huge Super Bowl Champions ring on Jim's right hand.

I have posted a scan of the 5 cards Jim signed for me in the Football Success thread in the Autograph Forum.

Damn Bears beat my Patriots in 85.

lmao, but nice pic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrewla11's Items on eBay

This is me a month ago. I'm on the left(the taller one). Below me is my cousin, on the right is his mom, and in the middle is her friend. If you look at Singledaddyof2's first post, you'll see how much difference there is(vertically, of course).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See soxfan445's Items on eBay

Since others are updating, figured I would too.

Regards,
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey "Is this camera on" Mike, is the display store bought? also, does it have plexi or something on the front?

I have some nice Raw Maple(Even 3-4 pieces of Birds-Eye) Oak & Cherry 1"x 4"x 3-4' pieces Which need assembled ;) and something like that wall disply is what I'm thinking. Time permitting, I'd like a few pics of it excluding that fine young man if possible ;)

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This is me a month ago. I'm on the left(the taller one). Below me is my cousin, on the right is his mom, and in the middle is her friend. If you look at Singledaddyof2's first post, you'll see how much difference there is(vertically, of course).

Holy Cow...

A Boston hat!?
    J/K :)
    Looks like you have grown a foot.

Tell dad you need a new pic. with him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrewla11's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by meuandthelot
    Holy Cow...

A Boston hat!?
    J/K :)
    Looks like you have grown a foot.

Tell dad you need a new pic. with him.

Boston. BOSTON!?! Are you Crazy. It's Brooklyn. As for the picture, that might be a little dangerous if you guys see it. You might be a little surprised. I'll see what I can do.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Boston. BOSTON!?! Are you Crazy. It's Brooklyn. As for the picture, that might be a little dangerous if you guys see it. You might be a little surprised. I'll see what I can do.

I noticed the shape & colors...lolx4
    A Boston hat!?
    ---> J/K :) <--

Work on your dad.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast