Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Raw discussion

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jack Swagger needs to be pushed. He has the ability and has proven to be able to handle himself on the mic. They've missed the boat on him so far for some reason. Hopefully Vince loses his big man fetish and his love of foreigners soon.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Jack Swagger needs to be pushed. He has the ability and has proven to be able to handle himself on the mic. They've missed the boat on him so far for some reason. Hopefully Vince loses his big man fetish and his love of foreigners soon.

I find Swagger quite boring and when he appears on my TV, I change the channel
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I find Swagger quite boring and when he appears on my TV, I change the channel

I only do that when Miz or Edge are on, because they bore me in the ring and on the mic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I only do that when Miz or Edge are on, because they bore me in the ring and on the mic.

don't get that at all, two of the best at entertaining

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm starting to think you'd be better off watching ROH which is for pure wrestling while the WWE is for entertainment..something Swagger hasnt done, well other than when he jobbed to Santino

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love roh honestly. Its all guys who have no mic skill what so ever. Although thats where they got punk from.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Theres nothing wrong with liking ROH, but if guys like Edge, and Miz make you change the channel when they are 2 of the better entertainers in the WWE mic skills wise, you're probably watching the wrong show

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty much, i love edge on the mic but its something about his in ring that just dosent get me over enough. a man that is basically all skin and bones should not have a spear as a finisher. It dosent compare to rhinos by any means.

Country

i get my entertainment/promos/jokes from wwe,i get my wrestling from roh

SCF Rewards
    Country

I watch ROH, and many other promotions as well. I do prefer the actual wrestling to the entertainment, but WWE has quite a few guys I like to watch in ring.

And I agree with Rookiecard78, Edge should not use the spear as a finish. It looks awful and makes the guy who has to job to it look weak. And I've never found Edge or Miz entertaining at all. Edge has pretty much been a failure since his return at the Rumble. If they had to do it over I doubt the WWE would've had Edge win that.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910