Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Geoffyb for this Rodman Ultimate.

Added 2 Joakim Noah RC Auto:

Last edited by airnoname; 12-06-2010 at 05:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another Naoh added:

SCF Rewards
    Country

My 1st Derrick Rose coming soon. I should grab one when his cards were cheaper.
    Last edited by airnoname; 12-17-2010 at 06:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding another card today:
    My first letter auto, Taj Gibson Panini Threads RC Auto. There is one small chip on the back of the card. :(

Yesterday, I try to bid Luol Deng Auto in the last 2-3 seconds. When I clicked to bid, the eBay system didn't recognize my bid and it ended up sold to someone else at a very cheap price. Ebay said there are a few more seconds left but I think the listing was already ended. (2-3 seconds delay?)Too bad I missed another chance to get more card for my PC.
    Last edited by airnoname; 12-13-2010 at 03:56 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding one card today:

Taj Gibson Playoff Contender RC Auto
    Last edited by airnoname; 12-19-2010 at 01:59 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice additions. Man seems like you have a pretty nice budget for cards!! :D
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Country

^
    Thank you.

Usually, I use all of my money to buy guitars. (I originally planed to buy one highend this year) However, I'm not in a mood to buy one right now and nothing really catch my eye at a good price yet. Therefore, I think I'm gonna spend money on cards instead. I will leave US at the end of the year and it will be harder for me to find cards so I try to add a few more cards before leaving.

Just sold my first MJ auto too. Don't want to collect graded cards.
    Last edited by airnoname; 12-08-2010 at 11:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^
    Thank you.

Usually, I use all of my money to buy guitars. (I originally planed to buy one highend this year) However, I'm not in a mood to buy one right now and nothing really catch my eye at a good price yet. Therefore, I think I'm gonna spend money on cards instead. I will leave US at the end of the year and it will be harder for me to find cards so I try to add a few more cards before leaving.

Just sold my first MJ auto too. Don't want to collect graded cards.

All very cool. I have the same feelings toward graded cards as well. Funny about the guitars, I'm actually trying to save some money to upgrade my guitar and also to buy a traveler's guitar too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing major today. I try to win one lowend Derrick Rose but seems like the price of his cards are gone crazy now. (Just before the season start, this card was sold for 25% less than the current price) Will try with another card instead.

Adding this card, not a big fan of GU cards but there are 3 main players of Bulls this season+former leading scorer so I think it will be nice to have this card in my PC:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wolvesjr34's Items on eBay

still a nice addition :) keep it up.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast