Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will, like a dozen people used it on SCN, so I just assumed it would be here too. I got him back within a week as did most of the SCN successes. Send now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's already in there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

By the way, Cliff Lee had his press conference at Citizens Bank Park, so I ran down and tried to catch a glimpse of him on the way out. Much to my dismay they snuck him out a side door, although the guy that I met there got him on a ball as he went in (I'm jealous).

However as we were waiting at the executive entrance for Lee to come out, Charlie Manuel came out and signed for me (All I had was a blank piece of notebook paper because all my items were Cliff Lee). Me and the 4 other people around wound up talking with him for a minute or two before his ride showed up. He was a very nice guy.

Country

Finally busted out of the week-long slump. Hopefully the start of many- it was a great success too:

got the same card signed! and an espn cover! hes a great player...i wish i wouldnt have forgotten about the baby powder trick before sending mine out lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a lot, bud. I appreciate it!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Looks like you are hooked! Thanks for sharing some great successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 empty mail days in a row. Darn this holiday slowdown!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanna say thanks for posting about Brett Favre; got a success from him today, and I appreciate the help! Also mailed out to Gary Payton today, courtesy of your tip.

SCF Rewards
    Country

glad to be of service- half this hobby is learning from others i've found.

mind scanning your favre so I can compare it to mine? Did you compare them? Look good?

SCF Rewards
    Country

glad to be of service- half this hobby is learning from others i've found.

mind scanning your favre so I can compare it to mine? Did you compare them? Look good?

I don't have a scanner, but its different that yours. Signed in a thicker Sharpie for one...I was wrong earlier, and believe them to be authentic. It compares very nicely to my Favre Authenticated Mini Helmet...unless someone proves me wrong, I believe them to be real.

Page 11 of 155 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast