Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

i love the idea of this.. HUGE orton fan but would also like the see the miz as champ!!!

would be
    A
    W
    E
    S
    O
    M
    E
    E
    E
    E
    !!!!

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

Orton plus partner of his choice vs. Wade and partner of his choice w/ Cena as guest ref tonight. I'm guessing that it will be Orton and Val Venis (resigned, rumored to return tonight) vs. Wade and Husky Harris

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (3)
    Country

Cena won't need to sway the result for Barrett. He will work on Otunga for the next couple weeks and Otunga will turn on Barrett during the match, saving Cena from having to do the "unthinkable".

Country

Cena won't need to sway the result for Barrett. He will work on Otunga for the next couple weeks and Otunga will turn on Barrett during the match, saving Cena from having to do the "unthinkable".

How will Barrett win the match then though?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Orton plus partner of his choice vs. Wade and partner of his choice w/ Cena as guest ref tonight. I'm guessing that it will be Orton and Val Venis (resigned, rumored to return tonight) vs. Wade and Husky Harris

Yea, you kinda missed the boat, if i would've seen this last night i would've mentioned how this wouldnt make to much sense storyline wise..Morley is probably going to be an agent or a jobber, not thrown into the main event..his time was in 1998-1999
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Barrett lays down for orton. orton pins him and reveales himself as the leader if nexus. cena gets "fired." but not before destroying EVERYONE! miz walks down and gets the pin. new word champ and everyone goes home shaking their heads.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Barrett lays down for orton. orton pins him and reveales himself as the leader if nexus. cena gets "fired." but not before destroying EVERYONE! miz walks down and gets the pin. new word champ and everyone goes home shaking their heads.

That would be TNA style lol

Country

Cena wouldn't count the pin though then

SCF Rewards
    Country

he would have to. this should be how it goes down. it would be the only way this story line should play out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dpn1996's Items on eBay

cena draws way too much cash for wwe to have him get "fired", even in the short term. i tend to lean towards the suggestion of barrett winning, but since hes not main event status yet, gets the crap kicked out of him by cena once hes "freed" and miz cashes in his mitb contract. as a heel, thats the perfect way for him to obtain the title. at least miz can hold the belt until he loses it at the rumble. if this whole "unification of the belts at wrestlemania" plan actually happens, miz is not on the same level as the guys who most likely would be involved (cena, orton, sheamus, edge, kane, triple h, etc).

just my 2 cents

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast