Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

If it's true that they do unify the titles at Mania, then I doubt Miz would wait until after Mania to cash in. I doubt the WWE would want a guy like him carrying the end-all-be-all title in the WWE.

If he DOES wait until after Mania to cash in, and the title is indeed unified at that point, then I'd expect Miz to cash in and lose.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Also rumored that Barrett is the leading candidate (that has a WWE contract now) to face Taker at mania

From what I read earlier today it is looking like Taker is definitely going to need surgery on his shoulder, if he does he will not be ready to come back by Wrestlemania..

Ed
    I only trade by Beckett price guide, not eBay comp or SV, TV..I also do not collect any Panini or Donruss Baseball products..

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If it's true that they do unify the titles at Mania, then I doubt Miz would wait until after Mania to cash in. I doubt the WWE would want a guy like him carrying the end-all-be-all title in the WWE.

If he DOES wait until after Mania to cash in, and the title is indeed unified at that point, then I'd expect Miz to cash in and lose.

Disagree..I'd expect him to win the unified belt, afterall if he doesnt with the MiTB, then he'll never win..he just can't be the 'first' to win it, i'd say Cena, Barrett or Orton would get the honor
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Disagree..I'd expect him to win the unified belt, afterall if he doesnt with the MiTB, then he'll never win..he just can't be the 'first' to win it, i'd say Cena, Barrett or Orton would get the honor

You never know....the announcers have thrown around the possibility of Miz cashing and losing, so maybe that's a potential storyline.

Just because he cashes and loses doesn't mean he wouldn't still eventually become WWE champion. Maybe creative will want someone with the MITB briefcase to finally lose, but then 'feel bad' for him losing, find a way to get him a title shot, and ultimately he wins and becomes champion anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Orton is going to win.
    Cena will be fired, but temporarily. He needs some vacations, doesn't he?
    Then a couple of weeks later, he will be back, and Barrett will be like "what the hell?? I thought you were fired?" Then you hear the music of Vince Mcmahon who comes to announce that firing Cena was a bad move for the company, so he hired him back.
    Then he will fire the anonymous GM and will be babyface for like 1-2 weeks, until he sends an email to Michael Cole asking him to name the new GM, which will be Michael Cole himself.

The Miz is not going to cash in his money in the bank case during an event or after a match. This is so predictable these days and it's not going to "shock" the world like Edge did. So let's be realistic, he won't do what Edge or Punk did.
    In my opinion, he will cash in at an unexpected moment, like when Orton get beat up by Nexus in the corridor or something like that. But he will lose the match, because he will take too much time to bring Orton to the ring, so Orton will have time to recover enough, but will still be weak when the match starts.

And I don't think that unification of both world championships will happen at Wrestlemania 27. It may happen at the next Night of Champions maybe, which will be in less than 1 year. Because Undertaker will face Kane at Wrestlemania 27 and win the title and take back his "graveyard".

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^ They'd be stupid to do Kane/Taker at Mania. Who the hell wants to see that crap AGAIN?!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Kane vs Taker will be physically impossible, considering Taker probably tore his rotater cuff and Kane tore his pec this week, not that it would've happened anyway, but Kane will drop the title to Edge to have surgery.

Country
    See ski_4's Items on eBay

They keep saying how Cena letting Barrett win will turn Cenation on him, but I'm thinking that if he does let Barrett win, and then beats the crap out of him, the cheers will get louder

Country

Gabriel with the Sweet Chin Music

Country

Why wouldn't Miz cash in there?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast