Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Visiting team hotel thread

Hi starting a new thread! List your success here for hotel success. Only rule you must share the hotel name.
    Braves In Minnesota- I got all of the 2007 Braves and me and my brother got each our 3rd Chipper Auto- @ the Raddison
    Mets in Atlanta- We got alot most notably : Wright, Reyes, and Beltran- at the Westin
    Last edited by chipperjfan10; 10-26-2010 at 07:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

edit
    Last edited by jyosi; 01-06-2011 at 03:33 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure posting the exact hotels used are a good idea

SCF Rewards
    Country

edit
    Last edited by jyosi; 01-06-2011 at 03:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure posting the exact hotels used are a good idea

I actually think it is an AWESOME idea, if we could get people to post, we could make a great list and possibly sticky it...

I would love to have a resource like this when traveling...

SCF Rewards
    Country

edit
    Last edited by jyosi; 01-06-2011 at 03:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

why should it be a secret they r ball players the big hurt used to eat at the denny"s every mornin in sarasota fl in early 90s and would sign in parkin lot when he was done b4 goin to am practice without fans where would these guys be its all about keepin the game alive YEAH BABY !!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

this is why i made this thread to share the big players weve gotton autos from at hotels ( Chipper, David wright etc) to show off what weve gotten and provide a resource to others

SCF Rewards
    Country

ive never tried a hotel, but I will throw this out- every AAA team that plays the scranton yankees in scranton stay at the radisson hotel in downtown scranton. I heard some people got chapman and strasburg there last year.

I live in Philly now and have never tried or heard of the hotels here.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why not? People go all the time. Heck over 20 people show up for every visiting team in Cleveland.

because then the hotels get flooded by dozens of idiots with a stack of glossys from walgreens, thinking they're a dealer. it gets ruined for everyone very quickly

do some leg work and find the info yourself like everyone else has. the number of ridiculous threads on here lately is disturbing. "who signs nfl", "who signs college", "what hotels".... a lot of info is around if you dig. do some work instead of getting it given to you.

this isnt directed just at you, but in general

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast