Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

I'm really sorry about missing these guys. I didn't get updates in my emails and the thread isn't moving itself to the top of my list for being posted in. I'll get to it tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm really sorry about missing these guys. I didn't get updates in my emails and the thread isn't moving itself to the top of my list for being posted in. I'll get to it tomorrow.

No need to apologize, take as much time as you want and need. I understand or hope that most people have lives outside of the hobby.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesrudy380's Items on eBay

Ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Guys I sincerely apologize for the time it's taken me to get to these. My wife has been out of a job for several months now and I've been working plenty of extra hours so I haven't had a whole lot of time to go through this.

I know I've said this before but I do promise to get them done this week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I stated about six weeks ago that I understand everyone has lives outside of the hobby. This was said after no one noticed the thread for over three weeks. I know I'm not the most patient of people but I would think taking over two months to get these done is pretty excessive IMHO. If I'm off base please let me know.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again it's my fault. I'm the only one that manages this portion of the site and I've neglected to get to it since I rarely am able to get on the site much anymore with working so much.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Minnesota Memorabilia

I'll toss my hat in the ring with my Minnesota collection.

1st Requirement-Autographed Items Owned:
    100+

I have over 100 signed Minnesota themed items including OMLB, 8x10s, 11x14s, 16x20s, Posters, and oddball items.

They include:

OMLB:
    Twins Legends Ball-All acquired IP unless noted, signed by Twins with their numbers retired.
    Sweet spot-Harmon Killebrew
    Panels-Bert Blyleven, Tony Oliva, Rod Carew, Kent Hrbek
    Other OMLB-Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, Jim Thome, Kent Hrbek, Bert Blyleven, Harmon Killebrew, Paul Molitor, Rod Carew, Mudcat Grant, Tony Oliva, Josh Willingham, Joe Nathan, Johan Santana

Signed photos-again, all acquired by myself:
    Posters-Bert Blyleven 20x30, Joe Mauer MLB The Show Poster, Justin Morneau The Bigs Wii poster, Kevin Love All Star poster, 09 Timberwolves team signed poster
    16x20s-Jim Thome walkoff, Johan Santana/Francisco Liriano/Joe Mauer 06 All Star game, Brett Favre (purchased), Jared Allen, Ricky Rubio, Jim Marshall, Pat Neshek w/ 20+ inscriptions (TTM), Denard Span
    11x14-Ben Revere 'The Catch', Shannon Stewart
    8x10-Adrian Peterson, Jim Thome, Ricky Rubio/Kevin Love/Derick Williams, Paul Molitor, Chuck Foreman, Joe Mauer, Miguel Sano, Torii Hunter, Andrei Kirilenko, Alexey Shved, Ben Revere, Kyle Gibson, Nikola Pekovic

Other signed items:
    Jared Allen mini helmet, Paul Krause mini helmet, Jim Thome hats, Twins multisigned batting helmet, Kevin Love full sized basketball, Kirby Puckett postcard, Kirby Puckett "Kirby" VHS, Jim Thome jersey

2nd Requirement-Game Used Items:
    I'm not big into game used items. However, I do have Matt Fox's game used and signed Rochester Red Wings hat, a Pat Neshek full game worn jersey, and a handful of baseballs given to me by players

3rd Requirement-Miscellaneous Memorabilia:
    My collection includes 20+ Stadium Give Away Bobbleheads, a Pat Neshek banner that hung outside of the Metrodome, a Danbury Mint Purple People Eaters statue and Metrodome replica, a Vikings helmet/ice bucket used by Vikings players in their hotel, complete Twins medallion set, other SGA bats, jerseys, etc.

4th Requirement-No cards:
    I'm not a big cert collector. However, I do have 500+ signed IP/TTM cards, however I am counting none towards my autograph total.

5th Requirement-Proof
    Signed OMLBs and other items
    http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24
    Signed Photos
    http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m...gned%20Photos/
    One Wall of my mancave
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...3/mainwall.jpg

6th Requirement-Post count
    I do not meet this requirement. I spend time on SCF almost everyday, perusing the box break, TTM threads, an IP successes of the members. However, I do not post frequently because I am not a big card collector. I have been an active member for over 3 years. I hope you will still be willing to consider my application and make a small exception to this rule.

Thanks for considering my application.

I'll end with my favorite piece-my collection of signed cards from the 1991 World Series team. Includes a signed card from every member of the World Series roster, a WS program, and a Sports Illustrated signed by MVP Jack Morris.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mlublansky's Items on eBay

Please take a look at my memorabilia section i have a ton more not pictured thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please take a look at my memorabilia section i have a ton more not pictured thank you

You'll have to fill out our "application" before anything then I'll take a look through it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

dscards I'll get to it this week, sorry for the delay

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast