Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned :
    One Player - Carey Price (10 Autographs)
    2 x 4x6 Signed Photos
    6x 8x10 Signed Photos
    2 x 16x20 Signed Photos
    2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used :
    Only have one game-used item in my Carey Price collection, it is a game-used 2008-09 Warrior Stick, photomatched
    Link to photomatch thread: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...HOTOMATCHED***

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia :

-McFarlane Figures
    -Bobble Head
    -Bleacher Creature Stuffed Toy
    -Mini Jersey
    -Hockey Card Tin

4th Requirement- No Cards
    None

5th Requirement- Proof

Photobucket - http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/ph...?sort=3&page=1
    *All photos are included in that album*

6th Requirement- Post Count

Post Count - 272 (As of 08/18/13)

7th Requirement - A Little Information on Your Collection

A few things I can say about my Carey Price collection is, I watched him get drafted by my favourite team, of course the Montreal Canadiens, before he got called up to Montreal, he played in my city with the Hamilton Bulldogs, My grandfather would take me to home games and always sat behind the net, I always liked Carey, the way he plays and the way he is, Time to talk about the items in my collection, I started off my collection with a few signed photos (Price31Authentic C.O.A's) which started the whole collection...Then moved on to picking up some of his single cards on eBay and the Toronto Card Expo, Finally I picked up the holy grail of my collection, the game used stick *photomatched*... All other items such as Miscellaneous items, I got as gifts over the years from friends an family.

Thank you for your time.
    All the best.

-Tyler

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

phatboy, PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Submitting application for single player: Carl Yastrzemski 10+ autographed items
    Home plate
    Baseball glove
    Baseball bat
    Pennant
    Mini helmet
    Wine bottle
    8x10 photos (2)
    Show ticket
    1964 Topps Giant
    1968 Atlantic Oil

Although, I would like to be considered as a Yastrzemski family collector as I have pieces from all 3 generations.

Mike:
    1984 Durham Bulls postcard
    Index card

Michael:
    Baseball
    2013 Vanderbilt baseball schedule poster (signed by entire team)
    4x6 photo

Obtaining game used items of Carl's are near impossible. As are finding anything from Mike, but I do have a game used, autographed cap of Michaels that he wore during the 4th of July game for Aberdeen.

books
    magazines
    figures
    postcards
    stamps
    jerseys
    press photos
    game board
    game cards
    schedules

I have an extensive card collection of them, but the only ones that I am using for this are the 2 that were autographed.

5th Requirement- Proof

Here is a link to my photobucket: http://s32.photobucket.com/user/yazf...?sort=3&page=1

As of this post, I am up to 2,017.

Carl has been my favorite player since I was 5 years old. My love for baseball was instilled in me by family so I figured my collection should be family oriented as well. So a couple years ago I started adding items of Carl's son & grandson to it. While items from Carl are plentiful, they draw much higher prices & more competition for them. His son's items are actually much harder to find as he only played for 5 years in the minor leagues in the 80's. His passing away in 2006 also make signatures very limited. Fortunately in this day & age college & minor league memorabilia are more easily obtainable. While some may view only game used & autographed items as memorabilia, I consider anything with them in or on the item to be welcome in my collection. Even though I didn't get started collecting non-card items until 2006 when all my local LCS closed up in the small Midwest town that I live in, I don't see myself letting up anytime soon. If you have any questions or concerns regarding my collection, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Kelly

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will send in my application as soon as I get my post count up.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Yazfan, let me delve through your bucket and I will be in touch in a few days.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Yazfan, let me delve through your bucket and I will be in touch in a few days.

Thanks J.R.,
    It's not the most organized bucket in the world. I've been trying to work on it little by little each week. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again,
    Kelly

SCF Rewards
    Country

31 autographed pieces with 18 of those pieces being strictly oilers

i own a 12/13 team signed game used devan dubynk oilers stick
    13/14 season game used signed ales hemsky helmet
    13/14 season game used signed david perron stick
    13/14 season game used signed jordan eberle stick
    13/14 season game used signed ryan nugent hopkins stick

signed replica grant fuhr goalie mask

i have no cards in my memrobilia collection. i do collect hockey cards but dont count any of them in my collection

5th Requirement- Proof

http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/Br...?sort=6&page=1

ive been a member for over 2 years my count currently sits at 536

I got my very first autograph picture when i was probably around the age of 15 which was a 8x10 photo of bobby hull that is included in my collection. I then found out about nhl auctions and purchased at signed 8x10 picture of joe thornton that i no longer have. Since then ive been hooked ive purchased and sold many items since then including signed jerseys of joe thornton , anze kopitar and rick nash along with many signed framed pictures. Being younger i thought it would be cool to have a collection of all kinds of different players but as i grew older (currently 25) i realized i wanted to just focus on my edmonton oilers and a few key players that i enjoy watching from around the league like ovechkin and crosby. Although not a real big fan of crosby since im a huge ovechkin fan i couldnt help myself when signed framed pictuers of crosby hit the market on nhl auctions of him scoring his first nhl goal and then later of him winning his first stanley cup, for investment reasons i bought one of each which were a steal at the time since the market was flooded with them.
    Ive always wanted to incorporate game used pieces into my collection. it started at the end of the shorten season last year when the oilers held a online charity auction on nhl auctions and that is were i picked up the game used team signed devan dubnyk stick . Just the last couple months the oilers held two more online charity auctions on nhl auctions and that is were i was able to pick up the game used ales hemsky helmet and both the eberle and perron game used sticks. I picked up the game used ryan nugent hopkins stick from the cancer awareness month auction held also on nhl auctions from the MeiGray Group.
    Im currently building a new house so thats why none of these items are showen on the wall. Im going to try and hold off from buying anymore until i know how much wall space i have haha. thier is two pieces that i wont pass up on if given the opportunity and that would be a game used stick from both taylor hall and alexander ovechkin. so thats about all i have to say about my collection its been a fun chase and would love to continue it because once you start it becomes very addicting. thanks for your time and enjoy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Braden, PM sent!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

1st Requirement: Total Items
    147 (TTM cards, 5x7’s, 8x10’s, gloves, balls, 11x17’s, pamphlets, etc.)

2nd Requirement: Game/Event Used Items
    Event Worn Gloves = 8
    Event Used Balls = 1
    Total = 9

3rd Requirement: Odd-Balls
    Natalie Gulbis Life-Sized Cutout
    LPGA Tumbler

4th Requirement
    No cards were counted unless they were obtained either in person, or TTM.

5th Requirement
    Proof:
    http://s105.photobucket.com/user/Com...rary/LPGA%20PC

http://s105.photobucket.com/user/Com...ry/TTM%20Autos

(In my photobucket, I did not separate TTM’s from certified auto’s in some instances. There non-TTM cards were NOT counted towards the total. Only autographs that were collected either in person, or through the mail.)

I also keep a running post about my LPGA Stuff:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...PGA-Collection

6th Requirement:
    I currently have 1,132 posts and I am an advisor on the Other Sports Cards section.

7th Requirement:
    My collection for memorabilia began in the summer of 2012, which is when I first went to the LPGA Championship and acquired many of the event used gloves that I have today. Since, my TTM collection has become my main hobby. I have autographs from multiple sports including hockey, tennis, golf, football, and various Olympic sports. If I had to pick one specific piece, it would be my 8.5x11 of Madeleine Dupont. We had an email exchanged for well over a month, I got to know her rather well even though she was from Denmark. The picture she gave me was a personal one that she took of her and her sister at the Olympic games. She was able to get her sister to sign it as well (also on the Denmark Curling team). My second favorite would be my Stacy Lewis glove. Being a #1 player in the world, she does not give out her gloves anymore, so these are rather rare. The LPGA is my main collection point, but I also like to gather hockey and Olympic athletes as well. I wanted to note too that I generally do not go after too many miscellaneous items, as I fine autographs and used items more gratifying.
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill give it a shot 90% of my items are ip autos

1st requirement auto count
    I have well over the 50 minimum requirement of photos balls jerseys etc as well as over 150 in person auto'd cards (all obtained by me)

2nd requirement game used
    Antawn Jamison game used arm band
    Yorvit Torrealba game used bat
    Game used SF Giants batting helmet
    Game used Aaron Fultz Giants home jersey

3 misc memorabilia
    Andrew Bogut ip signed bobblehead sga box
    Snoop Dogg signed Adidas
    Rollie Fingers signed wine bottle

4 no cards unless ip
    Over 150 ip cards

5 proof
    Working on adding to my bucket but all requirments are scanned. See all sub folders
    http://s140.photobucket.com/user/dsh...%20Autos%20etc

6 post count
    Over 2300

7 info
    I've always enjoyed getting in person autos.
    Where I've obtained my autos
    Warrior games (season ticket holder since 2002)
    In store appearances
    NBA All Star Week events (attended 2004 Los Angeles, 2007 Las Vegas, 2010 Dallas, 2011 Los Angeles )
    49ers training camp
    Giants games

Some of my favorite items Ive gotten in person

Thanks for the consideration
    Last edited by Dshoblo; 02-17-2014 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Added working link

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast