Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autograph Memorabilia Collection Application

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned :
    around 300 autographs (baseballs, certified, TTM custom photos, and TTM cards) of current and former Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bears
    2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used :
    I have a Game worn Sammy Sosa jersey
    3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia :
    I have a Chicago Bears Jersey signed by all of the members of the 1985 Chicago Bears (except Walter Payton - he had passed away)
    4th Requirement- No Cards
    Since this was an autograph collection, I have Certified autographed cards from the various companies as my goal is to collect a certified card, a baseball and a TTM autographed item from every currend and former Cubs or Bears Player
    5th Requirement- Proof
    www.jamheat67.webs.com
    6th Requirement- Post Count
    I have met the requirement.
    7th Requirement - A Little Information on Your Collection
    My sons and I are trying to collect 3 autographs from every living former and current member of the Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bears. It started out as a school assignment for one of my kids to write to a celebrity and we just continued to do it. We have received many TTM feedbacks and feel that we are sitting at about 60% return ratio. It has been an expensive hobby, but it is always fun to see what shows up in the mail.

Thank you for looking at my application.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ovechkin1010's Items on eBay

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned : have around 75 autod items mostly hockey

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used : have 10 game used sticks from good players like pavel bure,mogilny,fedorov,mike bossy and others, and a game used jersey from radek martinek of the isles

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia : have some unique items such as a phoenix coyotes inaugural season coke bottle, but am trying to just collect autos and game used stuff

have some cards but mostly want just game used and autos

5th Requirement- Proof this is my photobucket
    http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr136/bure1010/

dont have alot of posts but am always on looking

Ive been collecting cards for close to 20 years now. I'm a hockey nut, huge islander fan, and when a player named pavel bure came into the league I decided to collect russian hockey autos and memorabilia. Thats my focus now,hockey and russians, but my favorite piece i own isnt russian its a game used plexiglass piece from the isles home signed by 16 players from the core of the four championship teams.

Spasiba Paca
    Artie
    Last edited by bureovy1008; 04-05-2011 at 08:54 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Sorry for the delay on this, I've been out of town since last Wednesday night and just got home yesterday so I'll get to your application this week. Thanks for your patience!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ovechkin1010's Items on eBay

Thank you and np

SCF Rewards
    Country

Application for Notre Dame Super Collector!

I have been collecting Notre Dame stuff since I was a kid. My first bottle was a "Future Irish" bottle! I grew up in South Bend, IN(home of the fighting irish). All I've ever known was Notre Dame. I am far from a fair-weather fan. I've stuck by my Irish forever. Now I'm in the military...stationed in Virginia. Now that my wife and I have our own place with a basement...I've been driving her crazy with my Notre Dame collecting. Some of the things that I have are 1 of a kind. Literally 1 of a kind. I cant really explain why I love the Irish so much. It's just something inside of me that cries when they when a big game...and makes me cry when we lose a close one. I can't explain it. I've lost more hair over the last few years because of my Irish. And what I haven't lost is starting to turn gray! I guess I feel that I have a great collection of ND stuff that is def. deserving of this title of "Super Collector." Now...I don't meet all of your requirements, but I'm hoping because of some of the crazy stuff I have, you'd be willing to overlook some of the requirements.

Here we go!

You can find all of my pictures in my photobucket. They should all be under the album "Super Collector"

Requirements for this application:

1. YOU MUST HAVE 50 AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS

A: I've got darn close to 50. I've got close to 10 Auto's just of Rick Mirer! Items that I think are worth mentioning are

--1977 National Championship Auto'd ball
    --1973 National Championship Auto'd ball
    --1988 National Championship Auto'd ball
    --1949 National Championship GAME USED AUTO'd BALL!!!

2. Game worn/Game used items

A: I've got 1 game used helmet from the 1995 season that I got at ND stadium during one of their auctions.

--I've also got a pair of Justin Tuck's game worn pants!
    --I've got a pair of Jimmy Clausen's shoes that he wore at the NFL combine!

3. I've got plenty of this stuff. I guess the things that I'm most proud of would be the McFarlane figures that used to be NFL figures...but because my late father taught me how to properly paint models...I've turned them into ND players. Refer to my pics: a once 12" Randy Moss figure is no longer Randy Moss. A once 12" Tony Romo figure is no longer Tony Romo! He's soon to be Brady Quinn! I'll do anything I possibly can to turn ANYBODY into a ND player by a simple stroke of a brush with a little bit of Testor's Paint on it! I cant stop!!!! LOL!

4. Don't include cards in this application.

A: I've included only the cards that I've got signed in person or TTM. I feel that I should include cards though. I'm not including them...but I've spent over $2000 in cards from eBay over the last 31 days on ND players! This website has got me hooked on trading cards. I love it! I owe it to Phoenix23 though. He works with me and he's got me and my wife REALLY interested in this card trading stuff. Even though he's a USC fan...he's a great member of our little card trading community.

5. Proof!

A: My photobucket is plenty of proof of what I've got. I live for this stuff. If I've having a bad day at work...i come home and just go downstairs and stare at what I've collected over the years. And I realize that there arent many people out there who have as good as a collection of ND stuff that I do.

6. Post count

A: I know that my post count isn't what you guys really expect for such an application. But if you look at my post count...and what it is that I'm posting...I'm not posting a bunch of BS to try and get my count up to where ya'll need it. I'm posting stuff that people can use. I'm making trades! I make trades in other peoples favor! I just got done trading 15 old school joe montana cards from the 90's for one base jimmy clausen card! ONE CARD! I just love this site and look forward to spending more and more time/money on this site.

7. A little info on your collection!

A: I think that I've given a lot of info on my collection. I didnt buy 1 thing from ebay regarding Joe Theismann. I MADE my wife work at Joe Theismann's Restaurant here in Alexandria, VA. She told me she had an interview there when I was deployed to Iraq in 2007 and I MADE her work there on the off chance that I could meet him. Sure enough...numerous times my work phone rings and it's my wife. "Joe's in the restaurant signing auto's for people." I literally begged my boss to let me off work so I could meet him! Every single Joe Auto that i have was obtained in person!

So...in conclusion...I ask you to please consider my application to become a "Super Collector" of Notre Dame stuff. I take a lot of pride in my collection. To me there is no greater team than Notre Dame. I'm not to proud to admit that most of my team's accomplishments came before I was even born...but ND has a tradition like no other team in history! Thanks for considering my application. If you have any questions, please PM me for anything you need before you reject my application. Thank you. God Bless the Air Force and God Bless the University of Notre Dame!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for the delay, I'll get to this in the next day or two.

Thanks for your patience.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got a TON more stuff on the way. I can post pics. Montana Auto'd Jersey n stuff like that. Thanks again

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got a TON more stuff on the way. I can post pics. Montana Auto'd Jersey n stuff like that. Thanks again

Again, I'm really sorry and thank you for your patience. My parents are on vacation so I'm watching the animals at their house for them. Unfortunately they're on dial up and I can't do much over there so the only time I have is at work and we've been really busy so I haven't had a chance to go through things. I promise I'll get to it this week and thank you again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Memorabilia Super Collector Application - Lebron James

I am missing in a couple of the requirements here but thought I would give it a go!

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned :
    Only collecting Lebron James with 12 autographed items in the collection.

Unfortunately I have not yet been able to acquire a game worn item for my collection. I want something with all the correct documentation and just havent found the right item yet.

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia :
    SGA Bobbleheads, shoes & jackets are all included in the collection.

Only cards included in my submission are the SVSM Highschool set. As not an official release I include these as memorabilia.

5th Requirement- Proof
    www.bronbron.webs.com All items can be seen here.

I dont meet this requirement. I am a card collector as well but mainly focus on the memorabilia currently. Being in Australia I only follow the NBA so even though I look through the memorabilia of other sports I don't really have anything that I can contribute in a post!

I was a card collector as a kid and got back in the game after going through a friends collection. My new found love of collecting started with my Kevin Garnett collection, grabbing as many cards as I could. I then found a signed jersey and I guess the love of memorabilia was ignited. Being in Australia it is difficult to buy these types of items and I have no hope of getting anything signed in person so I really have to rely on the internet and fellow collectors.

Even though KG was still big I wanted to collect a bigger name player so the Lebron PC was started. I had always enjoyed watching Lebron play but I guess the price of things had scared me away. Now Lebron in my main PC.

I was always attracted to the all-star game and when you collect one of the bigger players (Lebron / Kobe) it becomes extremely commercial - but also extremely fun to collect. I picked up one Lebron's all-star shoes and was amazed at the detail and from that day on tried to collect as much from these games as I could.

Favourite Items: Hmmmm, extremely tough one but would have to be....
    1) Signed SVSM jersey. It is the OnSports release so the same as Lebron wore in highschool (not the Nike release you see now) and was also signed before his first NBA game.

2) 2006 All-Star Jacket. Lebron's first MVP and also the first year that these jacket were made. With only 40 made I was so happy to finally get one still with tags and in a reasonable size!

3) Lebron's first signature shoe - first game commemorative release. Date stitched on inside of shoe with only around 500 made. Again picked them up never worn and in my size!

Thank you for considering my application. Will hopefully get around to doing the same for my KG collection soon.

CJ

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Clemson Tigers
    Member is PayPal Verified

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned
    I have over 60 signed 8x10s alone. All of them are in person by myself or TTM. I also have some signed index cards, mini helmet, footballs, etc.

I have the following:
    Chansi Stuckey - game used cleats and gloves
    Thomas Austin - game used gloves
    Tye Hill - game used jersey
    Anthony Simmons - game used jersey
    LeRoy Hill - game used jersey
    Steven Jackson (not the Rams one) - signed practice jersey
    Game used Clemson pants
    Game used Clemson jersey - NNOB

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia
    Own some media guides, schedules, Championship Ticket Stub, tickets from games I attended, Sports Illustrated, Tiger Rags, book, etc.

5th Requirement- Proof
    Here are my 8x10s http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...lection/8x10s/
    Schedules http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...ion/Schedules/
    Memorabilia - autos and game used too http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...n/Memorabilia/

Have it

I collect Clemson University memorabilia with a focus on football. I have recently focused on older autographs including Banks McFadden, and college HOF coaches Jess Neely and Frank Howard. I look to expand my collection to now to more of the 1981 National Championship team. I already have a mini helmet signed by Head Coach Danny Ford, ticket stub from the 1982 Orange Bowl, and the Sports Illustrated covering that game. A couple of my favorite pieces would be my CJ Spiller signed jersey that I obtained in person and a pair of signed gloves by Thomas Austin. He wrote back to my TTM and added those to my 8x10s.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast