Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins
    See gbiv's Items on eBay

My Application for consideration - football collector

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned :
    7,624 autographs and growing (helmets, jerseys, sets, TTM custom index cards and football cards) of all manner of football (and some oddball stuff)
    http://www.roywalton.com/collect/autographs.asp

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used :
    I have a 269 Game worn cards and a few game worn full size football helmets
    http://www.roywalton.com/collect/game.asp

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia :
    I also have 225 football helmets (full size and mini)
    http://www.roywalton.com/collect/helmets.asp
    I also collect Super Bowl Memorabilia, I have 174 items mostly tickets and programs
    http://www.roywalton.com/collect/superbowl.asp
    and also have collected over 300 football card sets
    http://www.roywalton.com/collect/cards.asp

4th Requirement- No Cards
    Since I focus on autographs I have thousands of cards, most through the mail, but if you don't count the cards I have still have over 3,350 autographs

5th Requirement- Proof
    I have created a website where I have a picture of almost every item in my collectionhttp://www.roywalton.com/collect/default.htm
    6th Requirement- Post Count
    I do not meet this requirement as I am new but have traded and purchased regularly and look almost every day at the site. I hope this is not a show stopper, but understand rules are rules.
    7th Requirement - A Little Information on Your Collection
    I have always loved football, and I started collecting in 1989 with the release of the Pro Set football set. I shortly after attended my first Super Bowl and was hooked due to the autographs I got while there. I consider autographs a piece of history and that became my passion for collecting. I am presently updating the database of my collection to link to the Stats or history of the player or item. The page in under construction but can be viewed here under the Bio link:
    http://www.roywalton.com/collect/autobio.asp
    I also have a few celebrities, girls basketball (I'm from Connecticut so we are big girls basketball and UConn fans) and some oddballs I have gotten through the years. I don't plan on stopping until I drop. It has been rewarding now that my sons are helping me.

Thank you for your consideration

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

1st Requirement - Autographed Items Owned: Lots. I have approximately 3500 autographs in these two Photobucket albums alone:

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t253/RockiesFan33
    http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ckiesFan33/TTM

My overall autograph collection is much larger than what's in the PB, but I haven't had the desire to scan my old stuff.

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used: I have about 20 Rockies game jerseys and practice jerseys, nearly 50 game used Rockies bats (including Walker x2, Helton, Bichette, Burks), 5 or 6 caps, game worn pants (Bichette, Baylor), batting helmets, a Posada auto'ed game cap and several pairs of batting gloves and a golf glove sent to me by Charl Schwartzel back in 2007!

3rd Requirement- Miscellaneous Memorabilia:
    A HOF basketball signed by the HOF class of 2007, a Jordan ball, Penny Hardaway ball, signed footballs by Ed McCaffrey and Olandis Gary, and more that I can't think of right now.

I have a few hundred signed baseballs. I have collected signed gold Home Run Derby balls for a while now. It's a choice that really sets my signed baseballs apart from other collections. My autographed ball thread here on SCF:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=876870

My Andy Sonnanstine collection has been one of my favorite parts of my collection. He really spurred me on in my card design work and I've really enjoyed collecting his cards, signatures, jerseys, etc. Twice this year, he has sent me a pair of game worn gloves without my asking. I had the chance to meet him at Coors Field (picture is my avatar) and he even signed the photo form me the next day and even got to meet my wife and my son at the game. He was the first player to really appreciate my artwork and connect with me about it.

Other notable autos:

Signed jerseys:
    Evan Longoria
    Troy Tulowitzki
    Larry Walker
    Andy Sonnanstine (x4)

Game worn gloves:
    Andy Sonnanstine
    Charl Schwartzel

Game worn/ signed caps:
    Jorge Posada
    Max Scherzer
    Travis Lee
    Mike Mussina

4th Requirement- No Cards: This one is a little tricky. I have thousands of signed cards, but the vast majority of them have been cards that I have designed, printed, matted and obtained the signatures on myself. I'd love to meet the collector that has spent as much time and effort in there custom card collection than I have. I receive weekly requests from athletes who sign my cards for me to send some to them and their families. I've built up some fun little relationships that way.

5th Requirement- Proof: I've linked to my PB above. I also post my Through The Mail returns here on SCF daily in the Autograph section.

This will be my 2,870th post here.

7th Requirement - A Little Information on Your Collection: I've explained some of it already, but collecting signatures and memorabilia has been a passion of mine for years. I have hundreds of signed 8x10s, 16x20s and other items. I love making my own cards and sharing them with the athletes and celebrities that have signed them. I'm a mod over in the TTM section. If you haven't ever tried collecting autographs through the mail you are definitely missing out on a fantastic addiction opportunity!

Thanks for the consideration,
    Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See saketm's Items on eBay

Im going to filll this out tongiht thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would like to join the club...

I have thousands of autographs that I own mainly focusing on all sports Hall of Fame autographs.

I have some game used Hockey sticks some notable ones are Dominik Hasek from his first Veznia and Hart trophy years, Dale Hawerchuk - Hockey Hall of Famer, Grant Fuhr Hockey Hall of Famer, Alexander Mogilny 1st Russian defector and future Hockey Hall of Famer.

I have numerous Signed Mini Helmets, signed Hockey pucks, signed Basket balls, Signed sports and non sports items, presidential autographs

Tuff... I have Thousands upon thousands of signed cards many are part of my HOF collection.

5th Requirement- Proof
    Please see my photo bucket

I don't have the posts yet but I am pretty active.

I mainly collect Hall of Fame and Future hall of fame autographs in all sports. I began collecting autographs in the mid to late 1980's just before autograph collecting became an every day every person hobby... Many big names use to sign for free or it started to get out of hand when Mickey Mantle decided to charge $5.00 to sign an autograph! Man oh man those were the days!!!

Some items in my collection...

It is so hard to pick so few great items to show.
    Last edited by iowa49erfan; 07-11-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Too many large scans, cut it down since there is a link to the bucket.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

I'll get to this this weekend, if all of these items are in your bucket, you don't need to post them all in here. Thanks for your enthusiasm though!

Country

I have over 200 autographs items including signed gake used items from the three major sports (MLB, NBA, NFL). I have multi, single and team signed items that include:

-1969 Mets Team Signed ONL Ball JSA (Hodges, Berra, Ryan, Seaver, Agee+)
    -Babe Ruth and Will Harridge Dual Signed Baseball JSA
    -(2) Mantle signed OAL baseballs
    -16x20 signed by 10 members of the 500 Home Run club JSA (Mantle, Williams etc..)
    -Team signed helmet of the 2010 NY Giants
    -Bill Clinton Signed OML baseball

2nd Requirement- Game Worn/Used
    I have tons of game used items including batting gloves, cleats, baseballs, jerseys and bats. Some show great heavy use. Some of them include:

-Miguel Tejada Signed Game Worn 2004 50th anniversary Jersey
    -Ruben Sierra Game Used Bat STEINER
    -Jonathan Vilma Signed Game Used cleat from the Miami Hurricanes
    -Chili Davis Signed Game Used bat
    -Robin Ventura Game Used bat STEINER

I have a couple odd items in my possesiok an some are signed. I also have a very rare ticket that I believe is quite unique. Here are some:

-Full ticket from the first game of the new millenium (Mets in Japan) (not in bucket)
    -Kobe Bryant signed golf ball signed in high school
    -Kobe Bryant signed baseball signed in high school
    -Sports Illustrated magazine from McGwire's 71st Homerun (not in bucket)
    -Dioneer Navarro signed game worn chest protector

I have a couple signed in person cards

5th Requirement- Proof
    Here is my photobucket link. Tere are folders seperating each type of item

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/...iteAutographs/

I have over 500 posts

I have been collecting sports memorabilia for about 8 years now. And the surprising thing is that I am only 17 years old. I started off with cards, but slowly grew more into memorabilia. I have been meeting players at numerous places such as spring trainjng, batting practice, pre-games, and public signings. I have had a lot of success at games including David Wright and former president Bill Clinton. I have also been to spring training numerous times and met tons of superstars such as: Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., Tim Lincecum, Chase Utley, Jim Thome, Hideo Nomo and Mariano Rivera. My room is covered with sports memorabilia and it makes my room hard to walk through. All of my items are 100% authentic and collecting sports memorabilia is my passion !!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Washington Redskins Cincinnati Reds NC State Wolfpack
    See cincyfan5's Items on eBay

Great stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

MasonRaymond0320's Supercollector Application

(TTM autographs)

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...utograph%20PC/

I know I have more than 50 in there. I think i have something like 60 or 70. I dont know if you will accept that..? also, i have lots of multiple autos of the same player (for example, i think i have 5 shane o'brien ttm autos, 3 or 4 don cherry ttm autos, and something like 5 rick rypien autos.)
    There is a couple pictures in my photobucket that showcase all or nearly all of my TTM autos, since itd take a long time to take a picture of each one, and I don't want to risk smudging or bending the index cards/photos while going through them.
    also, if you're wondering, I took pictures of a few individual pics of my favourite TTM autographs.

(IP autographs)

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...%20autographs/

Trevor Linden autographed poster
    Mason Raymond autographed player t-shirt
    Alex Burrows autographed hat
    Kyle Wellwood autographed puck
    Kyle Wellwood autographed car flag
    Mason Raymond, Ryan Kesler, Alex Burrows, Trevor Linden multi-autographed t-shirt
    Jarome Iginla autographed plain puck
    Andrew Ladd autographed magazine
    Andrew Ladd autographed photo
    missing: Andrew Ladd autographed fleer ultra base card

Game used/worn items:

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...used%20Sticks/

I have 2 used sticks.

Miscellaneous Memorabilia :

http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/...0/Random%20PC/

(the first 3 images)

I can rarely afford to buy autographs from the internet, or to go to pre-payed autograph signings. Instead of this, I collect TTM autographs, and IP autographs from free autograph signings at the local mall or arena. It is fun, and is inexpensive, and have collected memories that will last for years, being able to meet players up in person...players that I usually watch on television each night. I like collecting sticks, because it is unique, and it is way cheaper than picking up a stick card (which would probably be around $50 minimum for a stick card).
    as for my micellaneaous items, I have gotten these from a few hockey games I have attended, as well as from my local lcs. these items also hold value for me, because it reminds me of when I attended my first hockey game, or when i visited lcs.

Thanks for reading :)

Cheers,
    Andrew
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Andrew thank you for your patience, I'll get this done this weekend.

Thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bcct12's Items on eBay

I have over 125 autographs on over 50 items.
    more info at website linked below

Game Used Hockey Stick, Game used bats, Game Used Balls, and Game Used Pucks
    more description on the website linked below

Pennants, Tickets, Rally Towels, giveaways, hats, programs, and foam fingers.
    more at website below ( I described a lot of things I have there)

I have a few signed cards but isn't needed to meet the requirements

5th Requirement- Proof

https://sites.google.com/a/bcct12spo...uper-collector
    pictures and descriptions here

I have 476+ posts

I have been collecting for a little over 3-4 years now. I'm only going into High school so I've been collecting for a decent amount of time. I started out just collecting the Phillies and Flyers but then I got more into collecting the sport instead of the team so I know have a ton of signed baseballs from players from all teams. My favorite item i have is the Flyers signed Game Used stick that my father gave to me that really got me started collecting. My Dad got it from his mom who sadly passed away right before I was born. She worked as a writer for the Flyers and she was given this kind of stuff all the time. He has had this since 1973 and know i have it hanging on my wall.

Thanks
    Grant

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast