Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

WTB: Jordan Eberle Patch / Auto

Okay, I would like to add a nice Eberle Patch Auto to my collection. I've got a few parameters though:

1. Company does not matter
    2. Must be hard signed (no stickers)
    3. Must be pictured as an Oiler (no Junior or Team Canada)
    4. No rookie year stuff. I can NOT be from 2010-11.
    5. I will not pay a premium for graded. If you've got something graded 9.5 or 10, take it somewhere else. If you've got something graded 8, 8.5, or 9: I would be interested if it's a nice card, but I'll be smashing the slab as soon as I receive it, so please don't use your PSA or BGS grade as a selling point.

Preference given to 3 colour patches, Preference given to patches from the logo or other 'random' patches (i.e. not Numbers or Name Plate). I think I'd prefer a 2 colour from the logo vs a 3 colour from a number. Depends on what it looks like though.

Would prefer 2012-13 or 2013-14. Bigger Patches would interest me more (i.e. a Limited Logos or Peerless Patches). Same with higher ends sets (Cup, Dominion, premium ITG). I'd like to stay away from Ultimate Memoribilia, because I don't want slabbed - but if you've got something really nice, I could be talked out of that.

I'd like to spend $50 or less, but that's just a general thought. If you come at me with something really nice that you need more than $50 for, that's okay. I might still bite. If you've got something you'll let go for less than $50 - GREAT!.

If you've got something that you think fits these parameters: Please post here with a scan & a price. PM me if you'd prefer to go that route. I will not be buying right away, I'll be waiting at least a week to see what kind of offers I get.

Finally, if you've got stuff off my long wantlist..... maybe we can make a bigger deal :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

let's try this one again