Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: advise question...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not to change the subject, but I was wondering why Tommy John isn't in the hall of fame

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I won't give my opinion. I will say that if he gets in Moyer gets in. I'm pretty sure he is up for the Veteran's Commitee vote this year. Al Oliver is too. I always though he should be in.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

you guys will laugh but i had to try it & FAILED!! LOL

Threw the ball in a Bouble mailer with a $20 bill & sent it off to Yogi to see what happens & guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He returned it with a price list.. $100 for a ball he asked. well worth it but my pockets are not that deep.

Prolly going to ship it back out to Mr Doerr tomorrow..

Try not to laugh to hard guys... lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

not to change the subject, but i was wondering why tommy john isn't in the hall of fame

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country

you guys will laugh but i had to try it & FAILED!! LOL

Threw the ball in a Bouble mailer with a $20 bill & sent it off to Yogi to see what happens & guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He returned it with a price list.. $100 for a ball he asked. well worth it but my pockets are not that deep.

Prolly going to ship it back out to Mr Doerr tomorrow..

Try not to laugh to hard guys... lol

Damn! $100?! You can buy one off eBay cheaper than that. I got him last year when he was still $50. I knew his prices had gone up, I didn't think they doubled!

As for HOFers I've gotten TTM: Berra (fee), Sandberg (free), Fingers ($10), Goose ($10), Musial ($20), Ford ($20). I think that's it? I'm fairly new to the TTM stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got berra free TTM on a card. Guys are much more likely to sign cards free than balls.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got berra free TTM on a card. Guys are much more likely to sign cards free than balls.

I got a card also for free from him, was just trying a Ball though. Worth a shot..

also, Cards on his price list are $100. Atleast thats what he is requesting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a card also for free from him, was just trying a Ball though. Worth a shot..

also, Cards on his price list are $100. Atleast thats what he is requesting.

Good lord, that's outrageous.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW! That is a huge price for TTM! The sad part is that you can find certified card of a number of HOFers for much less!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

That's crazy. I thought I remembered seeing a few people get him on ROMLBs for 40-50 bucks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast